New Poll - Do ya' Muster?

ArizonaRalphie

Do you participate in muster drills?  

596 members have voted

1. 1. Do you participate in muster drills?

• I look forward to and participate in every muster drill
    • I begrudgingly participate
    • I hide in my cabin
    • I have a 4th option I'd like to share!

Guilty.......I ALWAYS put my life jacket on before we hit our station....and, well...I am a bit "built" on top and the damn thing never seems to fit, quite right..no matter how much I let out the straps...The jacket is always riding up my chin and I can barely open my mouth and...............well, you get the picture....

So, laugh away....it is funny!!!!:D

Guilty.......I ALWAYS put my life jacket on before we hit our station....and, well...I am a bit "built" on top and the damn thing never seems to fit, quite right..no matter how much I let out the straps...The jacket is always riding up my chin and I can barely open my mouth and...............well, you get the picture....

So, laugh away....it is funny!!!!:D

Amen to that! I wish they made lifejackets in a DD. :D

From Ship that goes BUMP in the night...

http://www.avidcruiser.com/geoff/

And for those of you who find attending muster drills tiresome or too afraid to put down that bon voyage Margarita for fear you won't be able to find it again:

"Nevertheless, there was confusion. As predicted, some people had no clue as to where their lifeboat stations were. Others had trouble putting on the simple life jacket, (Skol, Skol, Skol) and had to be helped."

From Ship that goes BUMP in the night...

http://www.avidcruiser.com/geoff/

And for those of you who find attending muster drills tiresome or too afraid to put down that bon voyage Margarita for fear you won't be able to find it again:

"Nevertheless, there was confusion. As predicted, some people had no clue as to where their lifeboat stations were. Others had trouble putting on the simple life jacket, (Skol, Skol, Skol) and had to be helped."

Not a great example, since the article implies that the problems were a result of passengers that had too much to drink (skol, skol, skol). However, I would agree that people that are not familiar with the cruise line's procedures or the location of their muster station should attend.

Archived