Does this symbol mean anything?

as19111

That would make sense. Curiously, I tried to scan the document to cut and paste the symbol into my message, and it comes up a giant goose egg! So, there must be some security attached to it to prevent forging the boarding pass, as well.

That would make sense. Curiously, I tried to scan the document to cut and paste the symbol into my message, and it comes up a giant goose egg! So, there must be some security attached to it to prevent forging the boarding pass, as well.

That is hilarious! Now I wish I had one that I could try :)

I scanned my passport and visa for my trip this summer in case I lost them. What would happen if I would have done that with a boarding pass and forgotten them and got the scanned copy off of my email at the hotel and printed that copy..... Too funny.

I have my boarding passes in hand for a November cruise on the Diamond. On the boarding pass, about a third of the way down, is a star, and just above it is "for internal use:". Does this mean anything? Just curious.

You got your cruise docs already? Isn't it wonderful to see that package in the mail?

You got your cruise docs already? Isn't it wonderful to see that package in the mail?

Sorry, but nothing in the mail yet. These are the e-boarding passes. I'm so anxious for this trip that I printed them off pronto at day 75!:)

Well I'll be darned. Just printed my boarding passes off for our Egypt/Aegean Cruise in November. I did have a star on ours (shows how close attention I have paid in the past). And a little bus symbol that shows our transfers when we arrive.

Guess I need to pay a little bit better attention................... :::blushing:::

Toto don't feel bad. I never noticed the star either. if this thread had not asked the question I would have never noticed the star on the boarding pass. I printed mine out a few weeks ago and had to go back and see what was there and voila it was a star.

Marilyn

Well I'll be darned. Just printed my boarding passes off for our Egypt/Aegean Cruise in November. I did have a star on ours (shows how close attention I have paid in the past). And a little bus symbol that shows our transfers when we arrive.

Guess I need to pay a little bit better attention................... :::blushing:::

Toto,

We just printed our boarding passes and we have the star and the little bus...I love the little bus! :) But wait, I hope it's not really a little bus - do they know how I pack?

Toto,

We just printed our boarding passes and we have the star and the little bus...I love the little bus! :) But wait, I hope it's not really a little bus - do they know how I pack?

Sharon, Well, let's hope it is a BIG bus as I think we are all gonna need one. ;)

Ok, now I really started something. I purchased the Princess transfers, and the pre-cruise hotel. I do not have any bus (big or little). Since this is a boarding pass, I didn't think I would need to present this until after the transfers. Do I need to worry?:confused:

Archived