Table sizes on Enchantment

I need to let my agent know who wants to sit with whom, in our group of 20, on our upcoming cruise.

Can anyone let me know what table sizes they had in the main diningroom?

I believe it ranges from 2 to 10

But bear in mind that a table for 4 or 6 may not be near a table for 2 or 8.

Have your travel agent check out the dining room and make assignments accordingly to you specification via the travel agent web site

This is one of the new features that Royal caribbean has on their tarvel agent web site, dining assignments

Your TA should be able to link your reservations and then the 20 of you would be at tables close to or back to back with each other. We were on EN 2 wks ago and there were several tables of 10 close to one another. Good luck and happy cruising.:)

thanks everyone. I will ask for 10 and 10.

When you board, go see the dining room's maitre d'. See if your two tens are together, and better yet, have the same waitstaff. Then you can switch around as much as you like and not worrying about the gratuities.

We will have 11 people on our next cruise . My 4 year old Daughter I believe will not be there on most nights. I've guessing she will want to eat in the Windjammer and go to the kids program at night so we will have only 10 but because we have 11 on the reservations does that mean they will put us at two tables or will they automatically do one. Our reservations are all tied together. Also we have a suite , when and if the concierge contacts us before the cruise can he assist in putting us at one table or do I have to wait to speak to the maitre'd? Thanks for you help!!

Archived