you know you're home from the cruise when...

johno95

When the Beagle pees in the laundry room to retaliate and let you know she didn't have as good a time as you did for the past 2 weeks!!!! How old is yours, Romy? Love the avatar.

When the breakfast dishes are still on the table at lunch time!

When the Beagle pees in the laundry room to retaliate and let you know she didn't have as good a time as you did for the past 2 weeks!!!! How old is yours, Romy? Love the avatar.

When the breakfast dishes are still on the table at lunch time!

Thanks Teabag! He'll be 2 in December and if he ONLY peed in the laundry room I'd be happy:eek: !

I already miss the little bugger though and we're not leaving for 37 days!

Happy Tails, I mean Sails!!!

Romy;)

I know I'm home when my DW stops talking to me till the next cruise.

I spend another week trying to figure out how to get my bed to simulate the motion of a ship on the seas

My chocolate buffet is a Herseys bar.

I dove into the local pool and realized it was Decemburrrr.

My waiter asked me if "I wanted fries with that".

Not for me thank God, why do you think it's been 3 years since I took a cruise:eek: ?

This one including all spending money is the good ole' fashioned green backs!!!! THIS is a 1st for me and it's quite liberating I must say:D !

Happy Sails Everyone!!!

Romy

I know we're home when I tell my DH, "Your choice for dinner is ONE, something from the freezer. That's also your :( appetizer, soup, salad. And if you want dessert you'll have to go to the store and buy some cookies or ice-cream."

When you get on the elevator at work and someone asks where you're going for lunch and you reply "Up to the Lido for a piece of pizza"
24.gif Yep--I'm still looking for the lido deck around here! (Cool! Another Janey!)

When you get home and find that the cat has used the laundry room floor instead of the litter box because she's mad that you left her for a week with only some strange teenager popping in twice a day.

When it's really easy to find a table at breakfast.

When you sit down for breakfast and look around wondering where all the other people are.

When you actually have to COOK. Ugh. And there's not even a chateaubriand in the freezer to fix. grumpy.gif And THEN you even have to clean it all up too!

The cat "tests" you after coming home from boarding....by meowing to go out and come in every 10 minutes for 2 or 3 days.
--Yep, I guess they miss that freedom. ;) Ours stays in the house, and she wanders around meowing like crazy for a couple of days. I guess she's really letting us have it for leaving her. cat81.gif

Janey, you're too funny! Cats are strange creatures indeed, aren't they? We have 2...the aforementioned George...who punishes us for going away and who is (clearly) the Lord High Master and Commander. And then we have sweet lovable Missy, who is an incredibly sweet & agreeable cat. :)

Chris

Archived