Packed And Ready For 9-23 Freedom :-)

felder01

I'm finish :-) I just closed my suitcases and i'm ready. let the countdown began :-)

FOS here I come.

I have been reading so many good things about the freedom it seems like i'm already there. I hope this week speeds by. I'm going to use this week to get the hair done, feet and nails done and house cleaned. just going to sit back and watch the board. I'm still waiting for my $200 on board credit coupon from the rccl credit card.

Hope there's not a problem getting a cab from ft. lauderdale

see you guys there

I'm finish :-) I just closed my suitcases and i'm ready. let the countdown began :-)

FOS here I come.

I have been reading so many good things about the freedom it seems like i'm already there. I hope this week speeds by. I'm going to use this week to get the hair done, feet and nails done and house cleaned. just going to sit back and watch the board. I'm still waiting for my $200 on board credit coupon from the rccl credit card.

see you guys there

Freedom is out of Miami right, just grab the 18 $ per person shuttle right outside of the luggage area at FLL. Very easy, very quick.

FOS here I come.

see you guys there

Hello my fellow New Jerseyan!! Have a GREAT TIME on Freedom! I know you will...Freedom is an AWESOME ship!!!! :) Report back when you return!

FOS here I come.

see you guys there

Im hardly started packing and Im leaving by 5 am to drive from Texas to Florida for my 9/24 B2B sovereign. guilty lol

Archived