Calling all Complainers

IRcruisin

I might not like certain things pertaining to the cruise experience, but the positive by far outwieghs the negative. Hate does nothing but harm your soul...and whatever would upset me that much is just not worth paying that price.

I hate how hard it is to find your pictures! People standing close, tall people, short people, people bent over, ALL looking for themselves and their loved ones in ALL those pictures!!:mad: ;) Hey! I think i just thought of a new perk for VIP's-a personal visit to your cabin with all the pictures you have taken. They can spread them out on the bed, you pick the one's you want and pay that person, then they take away the one's you don't want!!:D

Great Idea...or even if they put your pictures in order by cabin so you can go right to your little pile...anything other than looking at every picture twice and still not finding yours...

I might not like certain things pertaining to the cruise experience, but the positive by far outwieghs the negative. Hate does nothing but harm your soul...and whatever would upset me that much is just not worth paying that price.

While you are right, of course, I think the OP merely wanted to have a little fun with some of the complaints, legitimate or not, that are posted about the most!

I think you took it too serious...they are only kidding...

go to the links in SheriNtexas in floataway lounge...there are some "p yourself funny stuff in there" enjoy!

Great Idea...or even if they put your pictures in order by cabin so you can go right to your little pile...anything other than looking at every picture twice and still not finding yours...

TWICE?? I've had to look more than that at times for mine!!:D What if they do what schools do now, or at least used to do when my kids were there? The last sea day back, they deliver a package to your room with ALL the pictures you took, you keep the ones you want, then send the rest back, and then they only charge you for the ones you kept! Of course, if you forget to send the unwanted ones back, they can then charge you for all of them, which would be the incentive to get the unwanted ones turned back in on time!!:D

TWICE?? I've had to look more than that at times for mine!!:D What if they do what schools do now, or at least used to do when my kids were there? The last sea day back, they deliver a package to your room with ALL the pictures you took, you keep the ones you want, then send the rest back, and then they only charge you for the ones you kept! Of course, if you forget to send the unwanted ones back, they can then charge you for all of them, which would be the incentive to get the unwanted ones turned back in on time!!:D

I agree....great idea...our Alaska cruise we never found most of them...

submit the suggestion to RCCL and see if they listen...

I was kidding too!:D I hate when you go down the stairs by the pool and catch your bathing suit on the rail which gives you a really bad wedgie! It could happen:eek: There...is that better?

roflao

i hate when your flip flop breaks on the way to the pool...

I hate people who actually win something at Bingo!!!!!:mad: If I had all the money I have spent on Bingo, then, then, then......I would probably play another game of BINGO!!!!!

I also hate it when I get back home, and my husband and children won't take away my used towels every morning; make my bed every day and turn down my bed at night; cook 5 course meals for me every day, and then do the dishes!!!:)

Personally, I abhor people who complain. :D

I NEVER know what to do with the little umbrella that comes with my drink!

You find someone else who has one and you have sword fights! :eek: ;)

Not being allowed in my room before 1:30
You have to try harder, hobbit. Most of us are allowed in at 1. :D

I hate the Noisey Toilets, sound like a Garbage disposal
Gee, I like that. It means that they are..........effective. ;)

You forgot the customer service at the 866 # for Royal Caribbean booking. Iv already been on hold 5 hours, first they got everything wrong and you cant call back the rep and then spent 3 hours to transfer the booking to a TA, they need my signature!!! Are they kidding?? They didnt need to prove who I was when I booked.

Im just going to cancel with that group and rebook. Having to snail mail a form to transfer to a TA is ridiculous...or even having to pay to go to a office place to fax the signature to them on a form I never heard of.

Seriously, no company gets everything right (I know) but they need serious help...I would never call that number again to book, book online or the 1-800, do not call the 1-866 toll free number on the RC site...even they agree.

5 hours on hold to try and get them to transfer a booking and fix the cabin #, category and price is one too many problems. Starting the booking process with another department.

Why not just fax the form. That is what I did. Took me less than 5 minutes to print the form, fill it out and fax it.

I hate it when you go on an excursion to a beach and a pool and lotsa rum drinks and, while you're watching a 3-year-old dump a cup of sand on her sleeping mom's back, you walk down the pool stairs into the water carrying your rum drink, and slip and pull a hamstring and are in agony, but you don't want to spill your drink so you gulp it down and ponder whom you might be able to sue or at least get an on-board credit or a free drink or something.

So you hold this painful expression on your face and occasionally look around to see if anyone is talking pity on you, but they're all maddeningly unobservant.

Archived