Questions about savings certificates

Batch5

Sorry, this may have been asked, regarding the Savings Certificates. I receive the following message when I click on the Savings Certificates.

At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

Do they still offer them?

RCCL is having trouble with their website. I cannot access mine either. I get the same message. I've e-mailed them about it and they tell me to call with questions. They are working on the problem. They've been working on it for the past several months. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

I don't think anyone can get them. Usually, we get an email telling me the certificates are available. We didn't get that this month. I am wondering if RCI is doing away with them?

Up until last week I was able to pull up our previous cruises and now once again, that has disappeared. I can't believe how much trouble RCI is having with that info. You can be sure if it affected the paycheck of the programmer, it would have been fixed long ago.

I've been unable to view them too. I wrote to RCI a couple of times and they sent me back this letter along with an attachment including all the coupons.

Crown & Anchor Membership # &&&&&&&&&&

RE: Online Coupons

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding our online savings certificates. We apologize for any delay in our response. Recently, the Crown & Anchor Society implemented new computer software. Unfortunately, this has caused some difficulties in viewing our online savings certificates. We appreciate your patience while we are working diligently to correct this matter.

For your convenience, we have attached your Gold member certificates to this e-mail. Please note the following terms and conditions:

Terms and Conditions: Savings are in U.S. dollars, are not redeemable for cash and not transferable. When reserving, applicable option code and loyalty number must be referenced. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Discount offer will not be replaced if certificate is lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares. This certificate cannot be combined with another certificate on the same reservation. Applies to all categories, unless otherwise noted. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein. Royal Caribbean International will deduct the applicable offer value from final payment upon review. Discount applies on a per-stateroom basis; double occupancy. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Prices vary by ship and sailing date and space is subject to availability at time of reservation. When reserving through a travel agency, the certificate must be presented to the travel agent at time of reservation. Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before 9/30/07, whichever is earlier. To redeem the certificate, fax to (866) 222-5150, or mail to Royal Caribbean, 1050 Caribbean Way, Certificate Redemption, 5th Floor, Miami, FL 33132. To apply your Crown & Anchor Savings Certificate while reserving your cruise on http://www.royalcaribbean.com, go through the reservation process and once on the Billing and Documentation Information page, enter the required information under the Coupon Information section. Please note: We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions that are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Note to Agent: Travel agent commission is based on discounted price. Access CruisingPower.com, Trip Details/Coupon Redemption, and submit your certificate online. Reservation number, option code and loyalty number must be provided when submitting certificate online. We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original certificate for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions, or those that are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the certificate.

Should you have additional questions, or require further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact our office at 800-526-9723.

NAME, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Jesse Locks

Crown & Anchor Society

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Call: 1-800-526-9723, 9 AM to 11 PM EST, Monday-Friday, 10 AM to 8 PM EST Saturday-Sunday (Outside the United States or Canada: +1-316-554-5951) Visit our Web site: http://www.royalcaribbean.com E-mail us: crownandanchor@rccl.com Write us: Crown & Anchor Society P.O. Box 026053 Miami, FL 33102-6053

*** Be sure to keep your Crown & Anchor Membership Number handy and always provide it every time you book a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation to get all the benefits to which you are entitled. ***

This is funny I stumbled upon this right now because I was just on the RC's website checking to see if all my info reguarding my Crown and Anchor status was okay (I'm a newbie I'm only Gold). And while on there website I seen something for saving certificates so I clicked on it and and wanted to know exactly what this was and how they work:confused:

So can someone explain to me how these certificates work?:o

Thank you

MAG

P.S. You gotta love Cruise Critis I was actully on my way over hear to post my question and seen this topic was already up;)

Sorry if this has already been discussed but could not find it in search. We received a $50 Savings Certificate in the mail after our first RCI cruise last April. It was like thanking us for Sailing with RCI, etc and enclosed a Savings Certificate to be used toward your next cruise. So we booked another cruise in June and there was also a C&A coupon available since we were now Gold members. Today, I called to make final payment and was told these two discounts could not be combined so I could not use the $50 Savings Certifcate I had received in the mail along with the C&A coupon. From reading these boards I thought C&A was a benefit for past passengers regardless of any other discounts so I''m wondering if anyone else has had the same experience? I'm wondering why they would mail me a savings certificate that is really worthless if I use my C&A discount?

Appreciate any comments or help on this.

You can only use one coupon (C&A savings certificate) on any one booking. Just use the highest value one. :)

The Savings Certificate I received in the mail was not a C&A savings. We had not even been assigned a C&A number or membership when we received the letter a few weeks after returning home. I had to go online to join C&A before even getting a membership number and I did not do that until weeks after receiving this letter. The letter says this is a thank you appreciation for choosing to sail RCI Splendour of the Seas. Nothing about it being a C&A coupon.

The Savings Certificate I received in the mail was not a C&A savings. We had not even been assigned a C&A number or membership when we received the letter a few weeks after returning home. I had to go online to join C&A before even getting a membership number and I did not do that until weeks after receiving this letter. The letter says this is a thank you appreciation for choosing to sail RCI Splendour of the Seas. Nothing about it being a C&A coupon.

You can still only use one coupon per sailing. :)

To redeem a coupon, all you have to do is go to Make a Payment(under My Cruises)..........you dont need to actually make any payment at the time......there is a place for coupon redemption.......just have to put in what kind of coupon(they give you the choices) and the code.........dont need to mail or fax it in...

We are cruising this Saturday and I wanted the certificates to take with me because we were thinking about booking another cruise while on abroad. I called RCCI C&A and asked if they can e-mail the certificates or fax them and they told me no. She asked what cruise I was interested and I said they we have not decided, we wanted to check out the certs and she said sorry she cannot and wait to you get on board the person there can help you

We are cruising this Saturday and I wanted the certificates to take with me because we were thinking about booking another cruise while on abroad. I called RCCI C&A and asked if they can e-mail the certificates or fax them and they told me no. She asked what cruise I was interested and I said they we have not decided, we wanted to check out the certs and she said sorry she cannot and wait to you get on board the person there can help you

You can look at them online at www.rccl.com under crown and anchor(assuming you're already a member).......print them out and take them with you........

Parrothead8

I receive the following message when I click on the Savings Certificates.

At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later. I have been able to see them for at least a month.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......I can see mine........what I would do if I were you,I would book a Next Cruise....$100pp deposit.....it can be used for any cruise with no expiration date.........you'll still get the same OBC....then when you get home,maybe you'll be able to access those certificates or at least ask if a specific one is on the list...

And in the meantimce,call C and A and tell them you want paper mailings of the certificates,using just one of your info......that way,you'll get one in the mail and the other people can access it (sooner or later) online...

Archived