Need good faces only sunscreen

nikita

I also Suggest Clinique City Block it's Fragrance and Oil Free so it should not clog pores.it comes in up to SPF 40 and still feels light on your skin. A'vene SPF 30+ Sunscreen is a little less expensive but is also quite nice.

I swear by Clinique SuperDefense. I have hyper-sensitive skin, prone to redness and acne rosacia that is irritated by most products including foundation and moisturizers. I have to be very careful with my skin.

The SuperDefense is only an SPF 25, but I use it daily year round. It's the very first moisturizer with SPF that I have ever used that does not cause breakouts or irritation and I've tried a whole lot of them, from drugstore brands like Neutrogena for sensitive skin, brands formulated for babies skin, all the way to expensive department store brands, such as Lancome and Chanel. Even Dermalogica makes me break out and I can use all their other products.

I hardly use any other Clinique product, just the SuperDefense, I've tried the City Block, it makes me break out.

healiotherapy just faces (unfragranced, sensitive skin formula).

Normally I'm a neutrogena gal, but for some reason their sunscreen formulas don't get along with my skin. (oddly I know a few people taht have had issues with their sunscreen products)

I've never worried about my sunscreen being waterproof because I'm a firm believer in re-applying after any contact with swimming or hot tubs. Even though a product may be labeled waterproof, it is not rub-proof and comes off when you towel dry.

When I'm in the sun, I wear a hat and sunglasses, I'm not at all interested in getting sun on my face at all. And....I'm glad it was of no interest to me when I was in my teens and 20's or 30's. I have friends now in their 40's and 50's who are spending thousands trying to reverse the damage of their early sun-worshipping years.

I have acne rosasia, so I am oily. I have had three yrs. of good coverage and no breakouts, with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch 55spf Sunblock. It has helioplex, which covers both uva and uvb sun rays. My derm says this is perfect for the face and body. "For Face Only" is just a gimic manufacturers use to get consumers to buy two products. Or, you may just be very sensitive to these kinds of problems.

Neutrogena may be worth a try.

Good luck!

Micropooz

if you can find it try La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 XL Fluide Extreme. Because I use Retin -A I always have to protect my face when I'm out. I like Neutrogena on my body, on my face it dosen't seem to do much. The Fluide Extreme works really well, though you do have to reapply often.

Sadly its also a little pricey. I see some La Roche products in CVS but not this one unfortunately.

-Q

• 2 weeks later...

Archived