Finally, C&A site shows my cruise credits

:) I can't believe it but after many months of not being able to see my cruise credits and also not being able to get the savings certificates I can now see my cruise credits and savings certificate. They aren't correct, but I can still see them. Hopefully they have corrected the problem with the web site. I seem to missing 2 credits.I have sent them an email since we are close to d+.

But I still excited that my C&A page is back to normal.

:) I can't believe it but after many months of not being able to see my cruise credits and also not being able to get the savings certificates I can now see my cruise credits and savings certificate. They aren't correct, but I can still see them. Hopefully they have corrected the problem with the web site. I seem to missing 2 credits.I have sent them an email since we are close to d+.

But I still excited that my C&A page is back to normal.

Me too!!!

WooHoo!!!!

I can see mine now also and they are correct. I didn't understand everyone's excitement until mine finally showed up right.

I had checked at least 10 times today and they were still wrong, when this thread popped up I checked again and there they were. Yeah

I got really excited last night, as I could finally see my cruise history and see the coupons.......This morning it was all a dream......:( Back to neither......and now, once again, the dreaded At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

What the @^$$#?

Thank goodness I printed off the coupons last night.......:confused:

Count me in too! My cruise credits are correct but my July Explorer cruise isn't in the history yet. OK so it's half right, hehehe. Upgraded to a JS for our cruise in December on Majesty which will make us Diamond.

We have a JS on Explorer in March. Does anyone know what Diamond discount I'll get for that cruise once we complete the December cruise?

Hi Anne: $200 discount for balcony cabin 7 nts...Later, Jill:cool:

Thanks Jill, how are you doing? One other question, my final payment for our March cruise is due before we go Diamond in December. Will they still honor the Diamond discount?

The diamond discount will be applied after your Dec cruise....When you get home, call your TA and they will take care of it...

Just back from 14nt Ultimate Alaska on Radiance...It was one of the best cruises ever, over 450 diamond/diamond + members...The scenery was breathtaking...You must take Julie there one day...Later, Jill:cool:

I got really excited last night, as I could finally see my cruise history and see the coupons.......This morning it was all a dream......:( Back to neither......and now, once again, the dreaded At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

What the @^$$#?

Thank goodness I printed off the coupons last night.......:confused:

Glad to hear that happened to you... not glad that your's isn't working, rather validated that I was not crazy. I too had my history (it was off by one) printed coupons, and now it is all gone again... and says unable to complete request. This is nuts.

I logged in and there everything was. I almost didn't notice because it's been so long. I was a little worried when I read the other posts about it disappearing this morning, but everything is still there...for now:D

After reading the posts, I checked my cruises again and it is still there. I think the 2 cruises I am missing is the 2 cruises I took after the web site when down. They show up in completed cruises but they are not included in the total. I did email C&A so I will see what happens

I hope they finally got it fixed for good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived