Inspiration (Post Dry-Dock) Penthouse (Owner's Suite) Pictures

Tom-n-Cheryl

It would appear that they have taken out the DINING ROOM TABLE - though several nice updates (less 70's/80's looking). I think they could have done more with the bathroom... not much "updating" there. Hey, at least they did not convert the space to CAMP CARNIVAL!!!

Tom

Up to how many passengers can you book on this Suites? Thanks.

I am not sure now, with this configuration. In the past there was a sofa that opened up into a queen sleeper, and I have heard of roll-aways in there (so then I suppose ~5). Hard to say now if any of the seating in that cabin opens up.

Tom

Sorry in advance for the brief hijack, but.....Tom-n-Cheryl, don't you have pix somewhere of the Cat 11 wrap cabins on Spirit class? I've done a search but can't locate them. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!

I read "somewhere" that they moved Camp Carnival from the AFT (by the back theater) to where the ping pong tables used to be.

Is that location now under (or over) the Penthouse Suites????

I read "somewhere" that they moved Camp Carnival from the AFT (by the back theater) to where the ping pong tables used to be.

Is that location now under (or over) the Penthouse Suites????

Camp Carnival is under the Penthouse Suites on the Verendah Deck. If you get off of the Atrium Elevators and turn right on V-Deck you will go around to Camp Carnival.

OK, I have stayed in the Catagory 11 & 12 Suites on Fantasy class ships and they were nothing like this. I have heard that there was a suite like this on the ship, but have never had any proof of it. This suite is not listed in any Carnival literature I have ever seen. Where is the suite, how do you book it, if you can, how much does it cost?? What is the deal with this space. Would love to find out more.

OK, I have stayed in the Catagory 11 & 12 Suites on Fantasy class ships and they were nothing like this. I have heard that there was a suite like this on the ship, but have never had any proof of it. This suite is not listed in any Carnival literature I have ever seen. Where is the suite, how do you book it, if you can, how much does it cost?? What is the deal with this space. Would love to find out more.

There are 2 Penthouse suites PH1 and PH2 on many of the Fantasy class ships. I do believe that a few have been converted to Camp Carnival.

Fantasy still has them. No they do not show specifically marked on deck plans.

Camp Carnival is under the Penthouse Suites on the Verendah Deck. If you get off of the Atrium Elevators and turn right on V-Deck you will go around to Camp Carnival.

OK, now for the 64 dollar question....how is Camp Carnival under the PH going to work with noise?????

In my 6 times in the Ecstasy's PHs...no noise from below AT ALL!

OK now I am officially confused. Are the PHs on Veranda or are they on the Sports deck where the Spa is??

Is the Ecstasy one of the ships where they replaced the PHs with Camp Carnival???

The PHs are on the same deck as the Spa,... Camp Carnival is under the PHs, but no noise from there that I have ever heard while inside the PHs.

I'll be in one again in January, but I don't think they've been refurbished yet.

Captain Scala did tell me at lunch one day in July that they were in line to be refurbished, but not for removal, since Camp Carnival is already established.

What cabin were you in? We have U88 reserved, will our cabin look like the pictures? We have 4 booked in our cabin so I hope the couch makes into some kind of bed...........:confused: :confused:

Thanks....:D

This is the owners suite not a cat 12 suite so your won't look like this...it will be much smaller :D I think these have numbers like PH1....

I think they could have done more with the bathroom... not much "updating" there.

Tom

Ok I am glad you said it cause I was thinking it but didn't want to offend you...lol. ;)

I love the black marble sinks and walls but then they have that peach bathtub. Someone needs to talk to that decorator. ;) :D

What cabin were you in? We have U88 reserved, will our cabin look like the pictures? We have 4 booked in our cabin so I hope the couch makes into some kind of bed...........:confused: :confused:

Thanks....:D

Yours will look something like this photo, depending on what ship you're on:

DSC00121.jpg.777cdba329dce801799f76e11e5034e5.jpg

DSC00035.jpg.69c45b3c05ffb812d01709f80f26ab6c.jpg

DSC00036-1.jpg.53ada47e23ac5ec9a104d2e28d31ff97.jpg