How to book the specialty restaurants?

2serendip

Hi -- We're going to be on the Summit in December, and we'd like to get reservations in the Normandie restaurant. I looked on the Celebrity "Manage Your Reservation" site, and I don't see a way to get a reservation ahead of time. Do we need to wait until we are on the ship? Thanks for the advice.

If you're a member of the Captain's Club (at least one former cruise with Celebrity or reciprocal benefits from cruises on RCL), you can make one reservation up to 60 days in advance by calling the Captain's Club. If you're not a Captain's Club member, you'll have to make your reservation after you board the ship. Just board as early as possible and go down to the specialty restaurant. You shouldn't have a problem getting a reservation.

I wish that they had a more automated way of making a reservation request. If you are a CC member you have to call up and request a date. They also ask for a second date if the first is not available. They then send you an e-mail or phone call when they hear back from teh ship.

Archived