Live from the Pacific Dawn - We won the $200.00 Shore tours comp

Brushtail

Hi Guys,

We are her on the Pacific Dawn in the Internet Cafe with Bill and Gwen. :p

Just wanted to let you all know that Phil and I won the $200.00 shore tours competition where we had to guess the Amedee Island Marine Reserve. :D :D :D

We are stoked. Thanks everyone for your help, it paid off big time. Woo hoo.

The weather has been rough, we sailed straight into a gale but things are settling down now.

Thanks also for the great send off in Sydney, especially the glitter in the cards from Chez and Geri. :eek: :eek:

It was wonderful and we loved every minute.

We passed the Pacific Sun this morning, it was off the starboard bow and we could clearly see her in the distance. We have photos and the GPS co-ordinates and will post them later.

Gotta go, I am going to book a dinner tonight (formal night) for the CCers at 7pm and we are meeting in the Promenade Bar for pre dinner cocktails at 6.30pm.

We will raise a glass to all of you.

Jen

xxxxxx

Congrats Jen!! That is fantastic. :D You have just answered one of the many questions that have been circulating in regard to formal night - thankyou!!

Glad the weather has settled down for you. Keep us posted and keep having a fantastic time.:)

Whoohoo Jenny, thats fantastic!!

Glad you loved the glitter:D

Geri and I gave everyone bonvoyage cards and filled them with glitter, we wrote on the front, "Open in cabin" haha:eek: :eek:

Perhaps you will all have to tip the room stewards a bit more;)

Luv and kisses

Chez

xx

Thanks for dropping in while on board :D Glad to hear the 'easy sleeping' weather is calming down for you......but how will you get to sleep tonight if it's not "gently rocking and rolling and shuddering you to sleep" :p

glad to hear you are obviously having a fantastic time......so jealous....

cheers

nessie

Thanks Brushtail Jen for the post live from PD, good internet cafe eh? On RP they had 10 computors in there but no more than 8 ever worked. Hope they are going OK. Yes have a drink for us CC'ers on shore.

Hope the ship is up to your expectations so fare, food, service, entertainment etc, but it is early days I suppose. ENJOY

Cheers..Les:cool:

Was there a forum on CC about the shore tours prize? I can't find it...I'd like to be prepared for January 18th... :)

Yes there was, but it doesn't matter anymore. When you receive your shore tours book with your travel docs, there are competitions inside the back cover. The answer is in the first post of this thread.

Cheers

Geoff

Ok, thanks guys. I'm still a bit confused though. I've never been to the shore tours talk - how do you win the prize? Do you go into a draw or something?

Yes, you enter the draw. 1st correct entry drawn wins. Attend the shore tour talk, and put your entry in.

There is also a lucky draw for a smaller amount.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived