RCL Zero Tolerance

Peggy13

Saw it on the news. Something about the guy finding out the female had been on a cruise a month ago with some other man. Apparently he thought it was an exclusive relationship. Poor guy thought he was taking her on her first cruise only to find out she was a crown and anchor member.

Jimmers:) :) :) :)

You owe me paper towels and windex, for messing my screen.

I sure do!!...And I read through all 27 replies going, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, that could be me"...Good one!! :D :D :D

Just keep it quiet in your cabin with whoever you go on your cruise with on whichever ship you decide!!! (lol)

Jules, just be aware of what your next port of call will be. Nassau is not the place to be dumped off in.

And coming from the "Lawman", trust me I'll remember that and be on my very very best behavior!! :D Some official looking little "logo" you have there sir...Certainly made me stand up and pay attention!!

Saw it on the news. Something about the guy finding out the female had been on a cruise a month ago with some other man. Apparently he thought it was an exclusive relationship. Poor guy thought he was taking her on her first cruise only to find out she was a crown and anchor member.

Jimmers:) :) :) :)

*lol* someone must have read the thread from yesterday & today. Seems everyone suggested take two different ships...

Really though it seems almost strange that if this was domestic violence that they would kick both off in Nassau instead of protecting the victim on the ship and turning the one doing the beating over to the authorities. Sad situation.

*lol* someone must have read the thread from yesterday & today. Seems everyone suggested take two different ships...

Really though it seems almost strange that if this was domestic violence that they would kick both off in Nassau instead of protecting the victim on the ship and turning the one doing the beating over to the authorities. Sad situation.

I think they may have been disturbing other passengers. and possibly they didn't want to make a judgement call on who was at fault, so they threw them both off.

Jules, just be aware of what your next port of call will be. Nassau is not the place to be dumped off in.

Hi, Lawman,

I'm a court reporter, so we're in the same field <g>.

I just have to ask you about your portholes and dolphins and waves graphic. I live in South Florida and just LOVE those pictures. Is that part of a countdown clock from somewhere, or did you design it yourself?

Thank you ...

Lynn

Hi, Lawman,

I'm a court reporter, so we're in the same field <g>.

I just have to ask you about your portholes and dolphins and waves graphic. I live in South Florida and just LOVE those pictures. Is that part of a countdown clock from somewhere, or did you design it yourself?

Thank you ...

Lynn

Hey Lynn,

I found them somewhere on the internet and saved them to my computer. I use village photos where I got the URL from. Some people use photo bucket. I just pasted it on and there it is. Feel free to save them if you like.

Probably!! All I know is "she hated him and wanted him to get the.....off the ship! The walls are paper thin when somebody is screaming!!! I also heard she was quite drunk earlier in the disco and was dancing with many guys!!!

......hopefully it wasn't their honeymoon or anniversary cruise.....;)

Hey Lynn,

I found them somewhere on the internet and saved them to my computer. I use village photos where I got the URL from. Some people use photo bucket. I just pasted it on and there it is. Feel free to save them if you like.

Thank you, Ray! I didn't want to "take" the photos without your blessing. I had visions of you locking me up and me taking my own depo <lol>.

Those are GREAT graphics.

By the way, I see you'll be going on Freedom next year. I've been on Freedom, Liberty, and am going back on Liberty in 2008. You will absolutely LOVE Freedom!!! What a phenomenal ship.

Lynn

Thank you, Ray! I didn't want to "take" the photos without your blessing. I had visions of you locking me up and me taking my own depo <lol>.

Those are GREAT graphics.

By the way, I see you'll be going on Freedom next year. I've been on Freedom, Liberty, and am going back on Liberty in 2008. You will absolutely LOVE Freedom!!! What a phenomenal ship.

Lynn

The attorneys would have fun with that one.:)

It's so nice living in Florida and so close to the ports. That's why I'm going on Mariner again. Fantastic ship and less than an hour away. I'm really looking forward to the Freedom.

A lot of times it is also what the cops call "mutual combat".

I was thinking along those lines but was going to phrase it somewhat differently. While I certainly know that the very serious problem of domestic abuse does occur way too often......

.....there is also the fact that sometimes both partners in a relationship are idiots and both can end up verbally and physically abusive - expecially when excessive alcohol gets throw into the already disfunctional mix.

I think they may have been disturbing other passengers. and possibly they didn't want to make a judgement call on who was at fault, so they threw them both off.

Yes, they were disturbing the passengers (me and our opposite neighbors - at 2:00 a.m.) and all I heard is the woman screaming and yelling, not a peep from the guy - she was the one doing all the screaming at him - not like screaming crying, but screaming yelling!

Yes, they were disturbing the passengers (me and our opposite neighbors - at 2:00 a.m.) and all I heard is the woman screaming and yelling, not a peep from the guy - she was the one doing all the screaming at him - not like screaming crying, but screaming yelling!

Sounds like a very sad situation, and I agree with the earlier poster who found it a bit disturbing that several people were so quick to seem delighted that RCI had kicked this couple off the ship. Without really knowing the exact details, how do we really know if that was "the right thing to do" or not. Surely it should have been dealt with somehow, but I certainly don't think they should throw people off the ship for yelling at each other and disturbing other passengers, unless there were a warning or two to settle down or else you'll be kicked off . . .

Archived