RCL Zero Tolerance

Peggy13

They were probably discussing tank tops vs. shirts in the dining room.

Probably!! All I know is "she hated him and wanted him to get the.....off the ship! The walls are paper thin when somebody is screaming!!! I also heard she was quite drunk earlier in the disco and was dancing with many guys!!!

Lemme ask you guys something...

How is it possible that they got kicked off...?

Im assuming that they got kicked off when the ship arrived at the next port, huh?

Curious,

Terence!

Security came down - separated the two of them for the night (put her in a different cabin), then the next morning the two were told to pack their bags and leave the ship in Nassau. I do not think they were told that night that they were going to have to leave the ship - they probably waited till morning to give them the news. The reason they were booted was because "blood" was found in the cabin. I don't think if it was just a screaming match that they would have been given the boot. They RCL were concerned for their safety (not sure whose safety - his or hers).

Sorry, but all this seems really mean. Can't believe some of you are taking such delight in what appears to be a very sad situation.

Yes, it is a sad situation. It's too bad people cannot go on a really fun vacation and to have it end like this.

Sorry, but all this seems really mean. Can't believe some of you are taking such delight in what appears to be a very sad situation.

I take it more as people beng happy that domestic violence was being dealt with appropriately by the security folks. So many times it is not and it comes to a bad end. A friend of mine is raising her sister's children because the BIL killed his wife when she tried to leave him.

Saw it on the news. Something about the guy finding out the female had been on a cruise a month ago with some other man. Apparently he thought it was an exclusive relationship. Poor guy thought he was taking her on her first cruise only to find out she was a crown and anchor member.

Jimmers:) :) :) :)

Saw it on the news. Something about the guy finding out the female had been on a cruise a month ago with some other man. Apparently he thought it was an exclusive relationship. Poor guy thought he was taking her on her first cruise only to find out she was a crown and anchor member.

LMBO!!!! That was funny Jimmers ;)

###

thanks for the laugh!!!

kathy

Ok, is this deja vu or did I read this exact scenario on another thread where a female cruiser was asking for advice on how to go on two different cruises with two different men about 6 weeks apart without the crew remember her?? I really hope I am imagining that or that it's not the same person. Although, what does it really matter who it is anyway. *shrugging shoulders*

Ok, is this deja vu or did I read this exact scenario on another thread where a female cruiser was asking for advice on how to go on two different cruises with two different men about 6 weeks apart without the crew remember her?? I really hope I am imagining that or that it's not the same person. Although, what does it really matter who it is anyway. *shrugging shoulders*

I thought the reason was made up to make fun of the lady who posted earlier aout going on two criuses with two guys. If it is the reason, that makes it even funnier and someone has to tell that chick about this problem, lol.

I thought the reason was made up to make fun of the lady who posted earlier aout going on two criuses with two guys. If it is the reason, that makes it even funnier and someone has to tell that chick about this problem, lol.

Teehee! Ok, so I'm not imagining that I've read this before. Whew!

Archived