Crown Reviews Southern

nukester

I'm also very anxious to see how this past sailing went as my cruise is coming up soon. Maybe they're still waiting in line to debark????

Its strange that the Crown was so popular on the forum last year but now not too much. We are looking also for that same itinerary. There are a few reviews up in the main review section. Other than that, not much talking about her.

I think we will hear more Sunday or so since the most recent cruise docks Saturday and is the one that has the islands you mentioned. We are on the 12/8 cruise with the same agenda as the current week. We are anxious to hear as well. I am sure it is going to be wonderful.

Blackbeard

thanks for the help but what i am looking for is recent cruise info from past passengers on the crown leaving PR and going to st kitts grenand bonaire etc......How are the excursions what do you recommend; how was food service etc;also boarding issues......still a problem or all fixed....THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THEIR INCC LAND WHO CAN PROVIDE INFO....DONT BE SHY

nukester - if you go to the Roll Calls for Princess, scroll down to the 10/27/07 one and click on "last page", someone wrote their review of this itinerary there. I'm sure if you have any questions they'd be more than happy to help you out. I'll be doing that same itinerary on the 11/24 sailing.

Archived