AFT 1694? Any Reviews?? Pics?

jacksmom09

We have never had an AFT cabin and are wondering if this is a good location or not? I was wondering how the view is and if it is very private or not?? Thanks for any help!

I have had both #1394 and #1694 on the Navigator of the Seas and would take either one again in a heartbeat. The balconies are a nice size, very quiet and private. No one can look down on you from above. I have some photos of both cabins in this link.:)

http://cruisingator.smugmug.com/gallery/639231#27257008

We had 1694 on NOS and loved that cabin. There is plenty of room and we didn't even have all the shelves filled (for 3 of us). Nice tub - I enjoyed the last night, a little rocking motion while taking a bath, but I didn't notice any other motion while in that room. We never experienced any soot like others have said, but it may be because the balcony was covered. Even though covered, we got plenty of sun too. And, it's a longer walk back to the room... but that was my justification to eat dessert! :D

You will love the balcony - it's huge! My DH really enjoyed his time sitting out there and watching the wake... just the sound is enough to make you relax.

I would stay in that room again in a minute! Enjoy!

I have had both #1394 and #1694 on the Navigator of the Seas and would take either one again in a heartbeat. The balconies are a nice size, very quiet and private. No one can look down on you from above.

I agree with Cruisingator2 and others. Although methinks the gator is such a veteran of both cruising and CC that there is a little understatement here. The balcony is (so far) the largest one we've had. It was enormous. We love the 10th deck aft, and there are some great values as far as size of cabins and balconies. On Majesty this summer, we wished our OV category cabin had been as large as the 1694 balcony. I would encourage you to keep it.

I have had both #1394 and #1694 on the Navigator of the Seas and would take either one again in a heartbeat. The balconies are a nice size, very quiet and private. No one can look down on you from above. I have some photos of both cabins in this link.:)

http://cruisingator.smugmug.com/gallery/639231#27257008

Great to hear that Gordon.......our first b2b in April on the Voyager we have 1694 for both legs of the b2b. Appreciate your photo's.

We had aft on JOS and LOVED it! We booked another aft for our AOS May '08 cruise. We are on deck 10 this time and can't wait! On JOS we would sleep with the door open to hear the sounds of the water. We loved to sit out there and enjoy the wake. We got plenty of sun when we wanted it and shade as well. Our cruisers would complain of the breeze along the port/starboard sides being too strong to sit out on the balcony but we never experienced this on the aft. We even had breakfast out there a few times. Our favorite part was sitting on the deck as we would leave different ports. We think aft is the only way to go!!

Archived