Enchantment of the Seas ??

wyattm

Well, I just checked the RCI site and there are no equivalent cabins listed. So, I sent a strongly worded e-mail to the TA. I'm not holding my breath, but at least I voiced my unhappiness.

I guess that it's more than you are paying for that Category N interior, but for just $429 per person (before taxes), you could have a Category F in the new section, 4054, which is less than $100 per day per person!

Just received an email from my TA (who was very nice- maybe I misjudged) who contacted her rep who assured her that my cabin 2101 is in the new section (she said there are 151 new cabins). So, we'll find out for sure when I get there. I'll let you know what I find out when I get back. Thanks for all your help!

Mom - Thank you for checking out the cabins for me. That was so kind of you. I will be cruising solo and was lucky enough to get my cabin for $451 including fees and single supplement. Upgrading would cost more than I want to spend on this trip. I treat myself a few days on my own each year, but save the $$$ for the bigger cruises we take.

Lori, surely your TA has a RCCL cruise vacation planner. If you look at deck 8 you will see the D1 cabins. They are colored purple. Then you just go across and look across at the other decks . That is where the new cabins will be. And 2101 is not included. You will still be on a great ship so enjoy. We were in a JS in the "old" section and it was fine. Just a bit worn .

Archived