What we want!

Magicat

Ok, RCI is adding a fuel surcharge on cruises after Feb 1st 2008, they have elliminated lobster night from the menu and are now going to change the Ship board credit. Well RCI this is what we want! We want you to improve your web site so that our cruise credits are applied immediately after we finish a cruise. We don't want to wait months until you guys credit our accounts. Is that too much to ask? We also want you to apply a price reduction when the cruise price drops! Why do we have to call you to get it? You know we booked it and how much we booked it for. We also want you to bill us on the currency of OUR choice on our Set Sail Pass. Why do I have to go to the Pursers desk to change it to US funds on the last day when I filled out the Set Sail Pass for you to charge me in those funds 2 weeks ago?!?! Who's with us!

The lobster debate (whether it is being eliminated or not) is still up in the air. And the obc thing is on Celebrity and Azamarra but so far I haven't heard about it being applied to RCCL

But I love your other suggestions, they seemed to have no problem with the surcharge stuff on the website they definitely should be able to fix the C & A site. The lower price adjustment would be great, but that one might be a dream:p

How are they changing the OBC? I think I have missed that

What ship board credit change are you talking about?:confused:

On Celebrity and Azammara they are doing the OBC for booking on board based on the amount of $$ you spend. So far I have not seen that they are going to do it on RCCL.

on azamara and ? celebrity ? , the obc for booking a cruise while on a cruise will soon depend on amt spent on the cruise- not sure of amts = obc's but saw it on another post here on the boards- maybe do a search of obc's ?

Here is it

The Crown & Anchor rep said RCI has not made the change to dollar value, BUT, Azamara

and Celebrity have.It goes like this - up to $2,499=$50 credit, to $3,999.=$100 credit and to

$4,999would be $150.

I would like to see this on RCCL.

Out of curiosity, WHY??? The max on the $$ way is 150$ where as the current way is a max of 200$ and you don't have to spend a certain amount of dollars. I am taking a 12 transatlantic so I got 200$ obc. We are in a D1 balcony and we got a great deal so I would only get $100.

Ok, RCI is adding a fuel surcharge on cruises after Feb 1st 2008, they have elliminated lobster night from the menu and are now going to change the Ship board credit. Well RCI this is what we want! We want you to improve your web site so that our cruise credits are applied immediately after we finish a cruise. We don't want to wait months until you guys credit our accounts. Is that too much to ask? We also want you to apply a price reduction when the cruise price drops! Why do we have to call you to get it? You know we booked it and how much we booked it for. We also want you to bill us on the currency of OUR choice on our Set Sail Pass. Why do I have to go to the Pursers desk to change it to US funds on the last day when I filled out the Set Sail Pass for you to charge me in those funds 2 weeks ago?!?! Who's with us!

Love those Canadians! You go!

RCCL we want you to adhere to the contract. You expect us to follow it ....ie: no bringing liqour aboard..... So now follow your own words..........that states my price will not change after booking unless a fee for governmental agency!!!

I agree. The poor and/or uneven functions of the administrative areas aboard ship as well as ashore combined with the working of a web site of which so many have problems, adds insult to injury when Royal Caribbean announces surcharges combined with the cutbacks we see experience on our cruises.:mad:

I have come up with my own protest of RCI until certain issues are resolved. My DW and I have recently become Diamond members, with that being said we are now going to forego dinner (still pay tips :) ) and sit and drink in the concierge lounge from 5 til 8. You want to see their profits dwindle?

I have come up with my own protest of RCI until certain issues are resolved. My DW and I have recently become Diamond members, with that being said we are now going to forego dinner (still pay tips :) ) and sit and drink in the concierge lounge from 5 til 8. You want to see their profits dwindle?

Attaboy!! Drink 'em dry! :D :)

Archived