A Question of Consideration

sagiv666

When I put the thread on, I didn't know the signatures could be turned off. I even asked our moderators and they didn't give me the info. The only ones who told me how tro do it were fellow passengers in the forum. Now that it's done, why the need for more talk?:mad:

I learned something too, and I turned mine off. Then I couldn't see my countdown clock, so I turned it back on. I need that countdown clock!!

I'm stopping to reply to my thread because I have the info I need. If all you people who love to shower this forum with your "words of wisdom" want to go on. why not answer the passenger who declared he is cutting the tips of the crew in half (the decisions for fuel surcharges, cutbacks, etc. are made by those that run the line) on the next cruise he has already booked to show his displeasure withall of this. I have set my controls to block flashing signatures, so make your replies as gawdy as you want!:eek:

Once you let the genie out of the bottle, it's very hard to put it back in...:)

I learned something too, and I turned mine off. Then I couldn't see my countdown clock, so I turned it back on. I need that countdown clock!!

Pete, what an awesome B2B you will be going on! Alaska AND Hawaii!! WE need your countdown clock too, or at least I do, so i can be GREEN with envy!:D ;) :cool:

If all you people who love to shower this forum with your "words of wisdom" want to go on. why not answer the passenger who declared he is cutting the tips of the crew in half

We can't, the thread was pulled. But up to that point the OP was on the canvas and down for the count.

No decent person would advocate such a thing.

Jimmers:)

Signatures contain other useful information as well. There are often links to other threads, future cruise sailing dates (that you may be sailing on as well), links to video or pictures of the posters' vacations and links to cruise reviews. :)

For instance, if my signature had a big bright flashing link where the instructions to turn off signatures and avatars were..... this thread wouldn't be necassery.;)

To the OP: Maybe it's the wording of your posts or the use of so many "thumbs down" and "red angry faces" that you use quite often that generates so many heated responses to your comments. (Of course mentioning the fuel surcharge at some point in every thread doesn't do much to help the tone of the thread either.):rolleyes:

Pete, what an awesome B2B you will be going on! Alaska AND Hawaii!! WE need your countdown clock too, or at least I do, so i can be GREEN with envy!:D ;) :cool:

Wow!! How do you pack for that? That would be my ultimate B2B cruise...... I'm truly envious.:)

I'm stopping to reply to my thread because I have the info I need. If all you people who love to shower this forum with your "words of wisdom" want to go on. why not answer the passenger who declared he is cutting the tips of the crew in half (the decisions for fuel surcharges, cutbacks, etc. are made by those that run the line) on the next cruise he has already booked to show his displeasure withall of this. I have set my controls to block flashing signatures, so make your replies as gawdy as you want!:eek:

Don't let em get to you. Some are just trying to be funny.....10.000 comedians out of work and we have to listen to them. Others are just unhappy people who's only pleasure is being the school yard bully and trying to top the next guy. But the nice thing is on the next thread you might be on the same side of an issue and all will be forgotten. :D

Archived