Kids and Excursions on Enchantment

In Coz the Segway tour or the tour where you go above the rain forest on a special seat hooked up to a line...the name has slipped from my mind at the time...someone else will know what it is called...those two would be great.

Travelling with kids, 22, 20, 15, 12. Anyboby have any "can't miss" excursions on Enchantment, such as Beleize, Cozemel or Key West???

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Eddie

The best thing to do in Key West is walk around - it's not a large place. You can also take the open-air Conch Train, which will tell you what you are seeing. (buy tickets IN KEY WEST or online before you leave. DO NOT use RC's excursion.) See the Hemingway House, Southernmost Point, Duval Street, Southern White House.

Belize - haven't been there yet, but on everyone's advice, will be cavetubing with Major Tom.

Cozumel - enjoy water sports. We went scuba diving and snorkeling. Fantastic. Go to the beach.

I highly recommend the zip-line tour in Belize. Not only is the ride portion itself a blast, the bus ride out to the location is great. You get to see three aspects of the island, shoreline, interior plains and the rain forest. It was a very enjoyable excursion for us (6 people ages 13 - 48). I have also heard that the cave tubing is very good.

In Cozumel try a tour of the ruins. Book a private excursion through The Native Choice.com with David and Ivan. They used to tour out of Costa Maya before hurricane Dean but I hear they are now in Cozumel. They are fabulous tour guides. If you can locate them and book a tour, you will not be disappointed.

Archived