The Eagles are beating the Patriots!

Merion_Mom

I wonder if people on ships are watching the game?

Just trying to make this cruise related! ;) :D

If they aren't you can bet there are some very angry Pats and Eagles fans at guest relations right now getting mad at the pursers.:rolleyes:

Close game against the Colts, and the Pats came back and routed the next time out...close game against the Eagles, and I bet next time they stomp their opponents. A little scare is good for the Pats to keep them from getting *too* confident. Even playing only so-so, as they did today, they manage to win. GO PATS!

The only thing that could have made it a better game would have been watching it from the Viking Lounge high over the Carib somewhere ;)

And, yes **sigh** my username is a direct reference to my boy Tom B :D Boy did he get tossed around a bit!

And can we keep it a cruise/RCCL site?

Thanks...and happy cruising,

...but meanwhile I shall continue to savor the Red Sox winning the World Series, the Patriots being thus far undefeated, the Celtics off to their best start in years and yes, I even went to a Bruins game the other day and they have a winning record as well.

The good doctor is free to look at another thread while I gloat!

...but meanwhile I shall continue to savor the Red Sox winning the World Series, the Patriots being thus far undefeated, the Celtics off to their best start in years and yes, I even went to a Bruins game the other day and they have a winning record as well.

The good doctor is free to look at another thread while I gloat!

Amen!

Don't mind them losing, expected it. But would've rather they lose by more that 3 freaking points. Too many if ONLYS. They were soooooo close to beating the Pats. Pats should be ashamed.

Jimmers

Oh yeah, I'm sure the Pats are ashamed! ROFL! Ashamed of being 11-0....ashamed of making plays where it counts!

I think the refs should be ashamed of that bogus interference call in the end zone. The score should have been 38-28.

Archived