Youth C & A

house7

I am wondering if the youth booklet is one per cabin like the adult one or if they give one to each child? Also does the child still get one if they are in the same cabin as their parents? Same question applies to the gift one per cabin or child?

I guess other parents can understand the fight that might be started over a tote bag,:D

Well on the Liberty of the 5 of us in my immediate family we are all C&A members that had verified and reverified our numbers on our reservations. I was the only one who was recognized at check-in or with a coupon booklet. We went down to the loyalty desk and they put stickers on the other 4 seapass cards and gave my husband an adult coupon book and each of the kids got their own coupon book. As for the gift we only got 1 but I think that was because they missed the 4 as being C&A and none of us ever got the reception invite. We had the coupon books so everything else was no biggy but I did email them today just to say it didn't make us feel very appreciated for being loyal cruisers. I'm not after anything but I just want them to work out the kinks. :)

My dd and I were on the same sailing as the earlier poster - both my dd and i had the gold member on our card at checkin. In our room there were no kid books or gifts. We got 2 adult books and 2 tote bags. I was happy for the extra 2 for 1 drink coupon - so i kept my mouth shut. My dd didn't know to expect anything different so i didn't tell her.

Kathy

My dd and I were on the same sailing as the earlier poster - both my dd and i had the gold member on our card at checkin. In our room there were no kid books or gifts. We got 2 adult books and 2 tote bags. I was happy for the extra 2 for 1 drink coupon - so i kept my mouth shut. My dd didn't know to expect anything different so i didn't tell her.

Kathy

I would have done the same thing - besides there is no Johnny Rockets coupon in the kids one which I thought was silly - and there were about 10 coupons for Del Sol stores in port so I would have been thrilled at 3 more adult books instead of the kids ones - and those 3 extra drink coupons! :)

It should be one coupon book and gift per C&A member. If you don't get it, check with your room attendant and then the loyalty ambassador. I have found the loyalty ambassador be very helpful with this.

Just got back from the Freedom and each of us got a coupon book and gift. (3 adults - DS is now 18, and 1 child)

The coupons books AND gifts are not 'one per cabin'. They are one per EACH C&A member, so each person should receive their own books and gifts.

EDITED TO ADD: Oops, just saw the poster before me said the same thing...don't know how i missed it! Sorry about that! :D

It should be one coupon book and gift per C&A member. If you don't get it, check with your room attendant and then the loyalty ambassador. I have found the loyalty ambassador be very helpful with this.

Just got back from the Freedom and each of us got a coupon book and gift. (3 adults - DS is now 18, and 1 child)

On our last cruise my DH and I were booked (on paper) in different cabins and we each got a book and gift. I guess I made the silly mistake of jumping to conclusions that it was one per cabin:( . sorry.

On our last cruise my DH and I were booked (on paper) in different cabins and we each got a book and gift. I guess I made the silly mistake of jumping to conclusions that it was one per cabin:( . sorry.

No problem.

Now you can rejoice that it is one per member! WOOHOO!

:) :) :)

Archived