A bit of an introduction...

*Mach*

Oh no ....

Not another new host ?? :D ;)

Blimey. Told you Mach wouldn't last. Too nice you see. What's the new one like?

My head hurts. Really quite a lot. These people invited themselves for drinks, then half way through the final of X Factor, invited themselves for Christmas Day!!! The bidie-in informs me I remained polite throughout the period of my exposition on why that wouldn't be convenient. No kids for Xmas for the first time in years and years - we're going to stay in bed, eat sweeties and make fun of the Queen. That's the old German dear with the tiara, not your nice boat thing. I booked on Princess on Friday. We're going to Vigo again - hurrah! Life is indeed full. I imagine Malcolm is very jealous.

We're having yesterday's home made broth for tea.....which I think should be available on the QE Two. Yum.

HS--wake up. I believe that he is referring to you!:D Thank goodness the nice Host Mach aka Greg is still here. He is a very tolerant soul. Continue with your good behaviour.;)

Bettie

My head hurts. Really quite a lot. These people invited themselves for drinks, then half way through the final of X Factor, invited themselves for Christmas Day!!! The bidie-in informs me I remained polite throughout the period of my exposition on why that wouldn't be convenient. No kids for Xmas for the first time in years and years - we're going to stay in bed, eat sweeties and make fun of the Queen. That's the old German dear with the tiara, not your nice boat thing. I booked on Princess on Friday. We're going to Vigo again - hurrah! Life is indeed full. I imagine Malcolm is very jealous.

We're having yesterday's home made broth for tea.....which I think should be available on the QE Two. Yum.

Hummm... I appear to be still here... and will remain so until you folks or the Powers That Be at Cruise Critic tire of me!

I do have to say that I'm making good use of google to make sure that I properly ken some of your expressions!

;)

Hello HS. Nice to have you back (did that sound sufficiently sincere?).

Unfortunately, I missed your somewhat benign re-entry following your convalescence.

I was forced by She Who Must Be Obeyed to visit the purveyors of allthings and, as such, was in the state of "offty Embra". A rather unfortunate by-product of this condition was my failure to withess said Embra's demolition of Leinster by 26 pts to 10 in the Heineken Cup.

Apparently my missing this event is down to some failure on my part and has nothing to do with blind obedience of her wishes!:(

David

Are you saying you are not capable of the modern necessity of multi-tasking?

Darling, as we all know, EVERYONE is going to Vigo, whether they know it or not! We know the truth, they simply slip in other scenery from time to time to convince the passengers of the expensive "cruises" that they are actually going somewhere instead of what the cognocenti know is a mere "virtual" cruise- A cruise to nowhere, a la some sort of Logan's Run-ian or maybe a Matrix-ian uber world!

Karie

virtually here

Archived