First Celebrity Cruise and Honeymoon Booked!

Simon08

I just booked our first cruise with Celebrity. We'll be in room 1227 on Century's Sports' Deck. We went for a cheaper inside room rather than a CC balcony so we have extra money for massages and wine. If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them!

Thanks to all who helped with my newb questions! Just 9 months to go..

I just booked our first cruise with Celebrity. We'll be in room 1227 on Century's Sports' Deck. We went for a cheaper inside room rather than a CC balcony so we have extra money for massages and wine. If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them!

Thanks to all who helped with my newb questions! Just 9 months to go..

Congratulations on booking your honeymoon cruise! You'll be hooked and have plenty of time in the future to book balcony and CC cabins. Have a great cruise!

Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon! We took ours on the Summit in 2005.

I would have to recommend though, get a balcony if you can! It's worth every penny on your honeymoon if you want to relax and watch the waves without other people around, or for a breakfast or dinner alone together.

It was totally worth it for us!

We'll try to upgrade if it gets closer to the trip and something we can afford is available, otherwise I'm sure we'll be more than fine with our inside. The rooms look so luxurious, & our itinerary is very port intensive so we might not be there too much anyway.

Thank you for all the good wishes for our honeymoon and our marriage!

I just booked our first cruise with Celebrity. We'll be in room 1227 on Century's Sports' Deck.

Congratulations on booking your first Celebrity Cruise !

You are going to love Celebrity.

The Century was our first cruise! Hooked. :)

We'll try to upgrade if it gets closer to the trip and something we can afford is available, otherwise I'm sure we'll be more than fine with our inside. The rooms look so luxurious, & our itinerary is very port intensive so we might not be there too much anyway.

Thank you for all the good wishes for our honeymoon and our marriage!

We had a balcony but ours was a Mediterranean cruise. As you said, very port intensive. It was also late in the year so a bit cool. We didn't use the balcony much other than my getting out of bed around sunrise to snap a few pictures. I did that just about every day. But I think our next cruise, where we only have a window and I'll have to get dressed and go out on deck to take pictures, I'll get better sunrise shots.

Archived