We Love to Cruise But.....

Agreed :D

OT, we are leaving for our 3rd Monarch cruise in 9 days, anyone have advice on what we should do or who we should see, not to miss events, etc.?

###

Last time we sailed on Monarch we just used Ensenada as a pool day onboard. It was excellent! It wasn't crowded and they actually have pool games to watch or participate in. I don't know how the weather will be this time of year though. Have a great cruise! :)

I don't want to brag (yes I do :rolleyes: ), but I AM cruising with Carol next month. She casually said at lunch one day (we live about 20 minutes away from each other), "We really ought to go on the same cruise one day", mentioned the cruise in January, and off we were!

I expect to be quite entertained. Carol, you will have to live up to your CC reputation. :eek:

Watch for an email from me.

I don't want to brag (yes I do :rolleyes: ), but I AM cruising with Carol next month. She casually said at lunch one day (we live about 20 minutes away from each other), "We really ought to go on the same cruise one day", mentioned the cruise in January, and off we were!

I expect to be quite entertained. Carol, you will have to live up to your CC reputation. :eek:

Watch

I've cruised with Carol. :p Nananananana!:p

And, I am cruising with her again in '08.;)

Then,we are rooming together in '09.:eek:

God help our cabin steward! The two Carols in one room!:eek:

Geez, everybody wants to cruise with Carol. Me too. I don't know who Carol is but I want to as well.

:D

We love to cruise....but I really need to win the lottery to go on more, especially the 46 day!!!:D:p

True words! Work interferes too but without work there's no money and no money means no cruise so it's off to work I go....

where the next countdown clock reminds me why I am there :)

Archived