Favorite Princess Ship

wdonnieb

Which ship is your favorite?  

388 members have voted

1. 1. Which ship is your favorite?

I would probably have voted for the Royal if it was staying with the fleet. Since it's not, my favorite design is the Sun-class. Those ships have an interesting layout that makes them fun to explore. The atrium area with its impressive marble stairs is a real visual treat, too.

All of our Princess cruises have been on the Grand-class ships: twice on the Golden and once each on the Star and Grand.

We saw the Island Princess in port when we were on the Star Princess last summer. It looked great. I think we'd enjoy that size ship.

I voted for the Sun, but I do like the new Pacific Princess, and Coral Princess.

My favorite for years was the Royal Princess - sorry to see her leave the fleet.

Were I King of Princess, I would build a new ship, about 50,000 GRT, 1000 PAX to replace Royal Princess. What a ship she would be, with all the new "bells and whistles"!!

Michael

Are we not allowed to have a past ship as our favorite?

I would vote for the original Pacific Princess. We did a 15 day full transit of the canal on her many years ago. For her age she was a fantastic ship, and by the time the 15 days were over you knew all 700 passengers as if they were family.

Stan

I voted for the grand class ships because I feel the Star was the most beautiful ship I've ever been on...you know,bigger IS better!

We have also sailed the Sea and the Ocean and are sailing the Sun on 1/28.

Bigger isn't really always better (RCL's NOS comes to mind) and I think the Caribbean is a beautiful ship and just the right size.

Although it has been a few years since we have sailed on them the Crown/Regal class is still my favorite. They were the ships we took our first three cruises on. They say you never forget your first love.

It seems that all of the ships from the Tahitian Princess to the grand class have their own personalities. Not better or worse, just different. If this were an old time Chicago election I would vote for all of them.

I have been on all the ships in the pole except the Island, Tahitian, Sapphire, Diamond (cruising anyway) and Dawn.

My favorite is the Coral. However, I will be on the Diamond in November and after visiting her while in port earlier this year, she may end up being my favorite.

Steve Hayes

Which Princess ship is your favorite? Since these polls allow ten maximum options and there are more than ten ships, I listed sister ships together.

I can't help but be partial to the Royal...because of her size...intinerary and the crew on the ship. I love Alan and Alana and Trixie, who is the shore excursion lady...they have made our cruises on the Royal very special. :D

Archived