Bon Voyage Malcolm

The REAL Sir Martin

According to his countdown clock, Malcolm (pnhmrk) leaves in 2 days and 17 hours for the Caribbean, followed by the World Cruise. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (;)) he's one of the most prolific, informed, and entertaining posters on these boards, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who will miss him greatly.

So Malcolom, have a WONDERFUL time, and please keep us posted from time to time. And very best wishes and bon voyage to everyone else on the same voyages.

Kind regards, Mary (and Sir M)

According to his countdown clock, Malcolm (pnhmrk) leaves in 2 days and 17 hours for the Caribbean, followed by the World Cruise. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (;)) he's one of the most prolific, informed, and entertaining posters on these boards, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who will miss him greatly.

So Malcolom, have a WONDERFUL time, and please keep us posted from time to time. And very best wishes and bon voyage to everyone else on the same voyages.

i agree,

have a very good christmas and a happy new year on board and take plenty of photos.

glenn,anita and itty bitty nitty x

Most definitely

Have a Great Time Malcolm

Karen

Malcolm was the first to welcome me to this forum and I will miss his wit and knowledge.

Malcolm, what are the chances of an occasional update as you sail serenely (we hope!) around the globe?

I envy you, I truly do.

Add me to the list who will miss you Malcolm!! And we'll look forward to hearing your adventures so we can sail vicariously with you. What a wonderful time you shall have.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year at sea and then off you go round the world on your magical trip....WOW!!! Safe journey!

My very best wishes go with you,

Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

Trying to NOT make this sound like a funeral.:D

Malcolm was one of the first QE2'ers to introduce me to the wonder that is the longest serving Cunarder and his first hand knowledge helped a lot in terms of my first sailing on the ship this past summer. Although Malcolm was not on that voyage himself he continued to be a regular poster to the roll call. He was also my resource manual for my visit to Gibraltar.

Yes, we are all jealous over the extended vacation plans but are also happy that he is getting this rare chance of getting to see the world and on what I know is "his" ship.

Even though he surprised me two weekends ago by calling me (I'm in Canada) and I thought we said it all on the phone, I want to repeat a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Years and have a fantastic time!

Report back to us definitely and see you in October on the transatlantic!

David

Well what can l say that hasn't already been said here!!:)

Sending very best wishes for the Festive Season on board ship (you lucky devil!!)

Bon Voyage Malcolm and Family, you are going to have a great trip, just occasionally try and think of us pour souls on the board here, wishing we were there too!!;)

Jackie

What a great thread.

Malcolm, have a wonderful voyage. I'm so happy you are going to get to have this amazing experience on the QE2. Like others, I hope you will post from time to time and let us know how things are going.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Beth

Malcolm, Paul, Pip and Malcolm's parents

Virtual confetti and streamers to you all. Have a fabulous Christams/New Years cruise, an equally wonderful TA and I shall see you in NYC on the evening of the 13th as we head out on the world cruise.

Charlie

Charlie, best wishes to you and all those who will be joining the World Cruise. How exciting!!!

Beth

I am one of the lucky ones who will meet Malcolm and family on the QE2's world cruise. On our roll call he mentioned that he will be posting from the ship so everyone can share in the experience. Stay tuned.

Patti

Best wishes to you, too, Patti!!!! How exciting for all of you. Great news that Malcolm will be posting from the ship!

Beth

Malcolm, you are very short. Hope those bags are now zipped and ready to load. The "pinch me, I'm actually doing it" time has arrived.

I look forward to meeting up on the evening of 6 Jan. In the meantime bon voyage for Sunday and all best wishes for the coming Season.

Don’t forget to :) for the camera :cool:

Leone

Thank you all for your best wishes. As Patti has said this is not the last you'll hear of me (god and Cunard permitting:D ) I've got Mary, Penny and David all lined up to pass on my deranged scrawlings as often as I manage them:)

Thank you all for your best wishes. As Patti has said this is not the last you'll hear of me (god and Cunard permitting:D ) I've got Mary, Penny and David all lined up to pass on my deranged scrawlings as often as I manage them:)

Thank you for that. I know there are many of us who will derive considerable vicarious pleasure from your reports.:) Jane

Archived