Bon Voyage Geoff!!

cheznandy

I know you are leaving a couple of days early to spend some time in Sydney before your cruise, so just wanted to catch you before you leave:)

I wish you, Barb and your daughter a wonderful relaxing cruise!!

I know you have planned for this for a while, your research into the Sun Princess has not only benefitted yourself, but also helped others with a new product to our growing cruising opportunities, I am sure all here at CC appreciate your input.

It has been a fun year, we have had our teasing, difference of opinions and just a damn lot of dribble:p but it has been fun sharing it with you!!

So Woot Woot, go the safari suit, hawaiian shirt, AWS and some groovy daggy dancing:D

Chez

xx

Geoff,

I hope you have a wonderful cruise aboard the Sun Princess.:D Enjoy the 12 days of total relaxation.;) Also enjoy your aft Mini Suite.:)

Looking forward to the review and photos when you return.:)

Have a Merry Christmas, and a very Happy, Safe and enjoyable New Year.

Hi Geoff

Hope you and your family have a great cruise! Certainly look forward to hearing all about it and seeing the photos and videos!!!

(Especially the photos of the safari suit!):eek:

Yeah ... have a great time and have a very Happy Christmas and New Year:D

Thanks everyone, We are chuffed at your kind words. Yes, have chased lots of info, but it seems to be most reliable when you read it here!

Will be following Neil's lead, and posting to a blog from onboard. Fast & better value considering the onboard net charges. We are far from elite, and will not be getting free internet time.

I will sign off tonight, or in the morning and will include the blog link.

Cheers

geoff thanks so much for sharing all your info you know it has helped me a lot.

enjoy your cruise and your suite. take care of the ship for me and please do not go for that final spin around the harbour.

i still have that full roll of duct tape you so kindly gave in candle form that may come in useful for other things should the need occur:p :p :D

Thanks for the nice words, with a special thanks for Chez. If anyone had the right to ignore me on this forum early this year, it was Chez.

When Princess was adding capacity to Carnival Australia, and we chose Sun Princess for a cruise, I had a far from concise way of making my point. I am far from a P&O hater, but also hope to pass on what a wonderful experience Sun Princess is too.

Thanks to all who have provided so much info here. The changes to the indefinate appointment of SP here confused everyone, especially those on the Princozz service desk. This forum helped to put fragments of conflicting info into place. I depart, knowing we are getting more services on our cruise than when we booked.

At 50c\minute, I will have to cut out the dribble and pasting google images for 2 weeks. I will try to skim these boards a little, but posting will be minimal.

Neilius has highlighted an excellent blog site (blogger.com) - the great part is that you can quickly email your blog to the site.

Hope to add some regular updates to: http://arxcards.blogspot.com/

Will be back next year with reviews & pics. We hope to take advantage of the Princess $100 future cruise deposit to book our next adventure, and that will give us an excuse to still hang around here (sorry)

Merry Christmas

Cheers for the New Year

Geoff, your words are too kind and not necessary:o

I have left a message on your Blog, and have it in my favourites, so will be awaiting future installments eagerly:p if we dont hear from you we know you are having way too much fun..........

Hope you had a great Xmas day, weather is looking good, well here on the Mid North Coast anyway:)

Chez

xx

Geoff, I'm probably a bit late in wishing you bon voyage, but bon voyage :D

Wishing you all safe seas and happy travels.

Have saved your blog to my favourites and will be checking in every day to see how the Sun Princess is doing:D

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Good broadband @ our motel - will post some magic pics later. Live from Sydney, nice day playing tourist at the Rocks & Pylon Lookout.

Nice limo trip down this morning, Harbourside Apartments are at a sensational location. Barb didn't know about limo, gobsmacked. Sarah found out about the cruise on Saturday - embarrassed in front of family.

Cheers

A taste of our apartment on Macmahons Point - so nice, will be a regular accomodation for us.

2000808339290868280_rs.jpg

No zoom view from the lounge window, 14 floors up. Looking forward to being eye to eye with Sun Princess from here.

The yacht is Sydney-Hobart favourite - Wild Oats.

:D :D :D

Nah - No Zoo,

Watch Dawn come in

Watch Topaz come in

Botanic gardens

Opera House

Lunch in Manly

Watch Dawn leave

Relaxing swim or 2

Relaxing drink or three

Dinner on Blues Point Rd somewhere (Unfortunately Sails has closed till New Year :( )

Cheers

Archived