Bon Voyage Geoff!!

cheznandy

Perhaps you can give some to me!!

Jarrod....who should be working.....it is so damn quiet and dead around here!! Anybody want to meet up for a liquid lunch!!:p

I'd love to but I think it's a little too far for me to travel. I'll be there in spirit though :)

Perhaps you can give some to me!!

Jarrod....who should be working.....it is so damn quiet and dead around here!! Anybody want to meet up for a liquid lunch!!:p

Not so much the workload Jarrod, but the menagerie that can wreck my day. Some days I feel like I work in the chimp enclosure. You are welcome to them, and I will throw in the hyenas for nothing too!!

Have had good value cable access from our apartment. Will get scarce now - 50c a minute on SP.

Thanks!!!!!!!

It's 8.18am, and Geoff is still logged on.:eek: I thought you would have been down there joining the queue Geoff.:p. I probably would if it was me.:p :o :rolleyes:

Signing out now Jarrod, I have 10am checkout, and no boarding till 1pm. . The nice notebook and cameras that have made & stored 5gb of pics & vids will have to be carried till we board, so the queue can wait a bit longer.

Waving furiously

just returned home from an exhausting day playing tourist.

drove up to watsons bay and had lunch at doyles (the pub not the restaurant) then went for a walk to the heads and showed my brother "THE" beach. We didnt go down though.

As we still had a while to go for the sun to come through the heads we decided to go to luna park/milson point and take photos there.

got some video also as well as lots of photos. I will try and get some online.

the horn sounded and we could hear the cheering from the shore.

Now the waiting begins for her to return back

what a truly magnificent day and to share it with overseas guests was a bonus.

My brother had a workfriend arrive this morning in brisbane from the UK and was shocked to ind wet miserable weather there.

Karon it looked a beautiful day on the harbour!! I watched the cruise cam and got a few sms's from Geoff as he was sailing out. Was so excited for him:D He had a cocktail in hand, said his Mini suite was noice, and his last sms was "see you next year" haha

Chez

xx

Karon it looked a beautiful day on the harbour!! I watched the cruise cam and got a few sms's from Geoff as he was sailing out. Was so excited for him:D He had a cocktail in hand, said his Mini suite was noice, and his last sms was "see you next year" haha

Chez

xx

Chez,

Can you package the beautiful day up and send it. We are comfy, but brekkie tables were abundant this morning. Several experienced cruisers were amazed at the conditions last night. More on the blog!

Cheers

Great blog, only just read through this thread and then the blog page. Hope the weather dies down for you.

Outside decks are still closed, but would probably have been reopened if it were daylight. Things have settled down heaps, to be pretty normal.

Another use for duck tape:

When your balcony door latch fails at 2am when the ship pitches sideways, duck tape allows the door to be taped shut till service crew can fix in the morning.

Cheers

Outside decks are still closed, but would probably have been reopened if it were daylight. Things have settled down heaps, to be pretty normal.

Another use for duck tape:

When your balcony door latch fails at 2am when the ship pitches sideways, duck tape allows the door to be taped shut till service crew can fix in the morning.

Cheers

glad you found a new use for duct tape rather than mine:D :D

Archived