Sterling Steakhouse question

jimmyatc

Does the Carribean Princess have a Sterling Steakhouse? If so...where is it located?

The description of the ship on the website says it has one, but the deck plans don't show it. Also, the brochure I just received with my cruise confirmation does not have the Steakhouse listed with the Carribean Princess.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

my brochure shows in on the Promenade Deck, right beside the internet cafe, and just forward of the photo gallery.

The online plans show it as the Crowne Grill, in error, i believe

I thought the Sterling was in the aft of the HC and Sabatinis was next to the photo gallery?

I know they are planning to change this but not yet.

The online plans show it as the Crowne Grill, in error, i believe

It looks like Princess has already updated the deck plans for what the CB will look like after her drydock in May. The website has Crown Grill, Vines and the Sanctuary which the CB currently doesn't have but will after dry dock.

The Crown Grill is replacing Sterlings. It's a step up in food and service.

I thought the Sterling was in the aft of the HC and Sabatinis was next to the photo gallery?

I know they are planning to change this but not yet.

The 2006/2007 Brochure shows the Cafe Caribe as being aft of the HC....and Sabatinis as being between the Wheelhouse Bar and Club Fusion.

Thanks, I am still confused. :D

Look online at the deck plans.

Sabatinis is on the Promenade deck right after The Wheelhouse bar as you move aft from the atrium. And yes, outside Sabatinis & Wheelhouse is the photo gallery.

Crown Grill is also on the Promenade right after the atrium as you move forward from the atrium. This is where Sterlings in located now but will be changed to the Crown Grill after dry dock.

Cafe Caribe is the back part of the Horizon Court after the elevators on the Lido deck. This should not be confused with the Crown Grill. Cafe Caribe is just and little more upscale buffet and table service for drinks at night.

Look online at the deck plans.

Sabatinis is on the Promenade deck right after The Wheelhouse bar as you move aft from the atrium. And yes, outside Sabatinis & Wheelhouse is the photo gallery.

Crown Grill is also on the Promenade right after the atrium as you move forward from the atrium. This is where Sterlings in located now but will be changed to the Crown Grill after dry dock.

Cafe Caribe is the back part of the Horizon Court after the elevators on the Lido deck. This should not be confused with the Crown Grill. Cafe Caribe is just and little more upscale buffet and table service for drinks at night.

Got it. ;)

Archived