'Next Cruise' Option

Hi...I was interested to read this link as I thought I might have missed out on OBC by not booking another cruise when we were on LOS in october (first cruise). However I see it applies to US and Canadian pax only. Does that mean the only way of getting any OBC for me is to book through a TA who may offer it rather that direct with RCI?

Hi...I was interested to read this link as I thought I might have missed out on OBC by not booking another cruise when we were on LOS in october (first cruise). However I see it applies to US and Canadian pax only. Does that mean the only way of getting any OBC for me is to book through a TA who may offer it rather that direct with RCI?

While the Next cruise option is only for US & Canada pax, you still can get the OBC for booking onboard. You can book onoard for the OBC, but you have to book a specific cruise and can´t use the Next cruise option.

I didn´t know when and where to go next when I was on my last cruise, bust still wanted to take advantage of the OBC. So I booked a cruise at a date being as far out as possible. Once I decide where to go I will just change my reservation while keeping the same reservation number and will get the OBC for booking onboard.

Archived