Open to suggestions for a Meet-n-Greet location on the Century.

Tom-n-Cheryl

We are heading out for our first Celebrity sailing in just over a month, and I wanted to get some input from those of you familiar with the Century as to where a good place to gather for a "meet-n-greet" might be?

Perhaps near an inside bar or other easy to find location where crowds would not interfere with a few CC'ers "finding" each other.

THANKS!!

Tom

Sunset Bar aft on deck 11 is a good spot if the weather is nice and it is part covered too.

Phil

And theres also the old standard, the Martini Bar.

Dave:eek:

Thanks - What time is the muster drill typically? Most of the CC get togethers I have been to are ~ 30-45 minutes prior to the drill. Enough time to find each other and chat a bit. Would the Martini Bar tend to be a little less crowded than the aft bar prior to sail-away?

Tom

Thanks - What time is the muster drill typically? Most of the CC get togethers I have been to are ~ 30-45 minutes prior to the drill. Enough time to find each other and chat a bit. Would the Martini Bar tend to be a little less crowded than the aft bar prior to sail-away?

Tom

I've only been in the Martini Bar in the evening, so am not sure what it would be like at other times. I have to say that the Martini Bar was not my favourite space on Century. Too small and narrow. The ice sculptures at the bar were a nice touch though. I preferred Rendezvous Square as an inside meeting venue.

Muster is usually three quarters of an hour before sailing, from memory of when we were on Century last year and we met for drinks at sailaway just after the drill. That may or may not work depending upon when people are set up to eat, so Rendezvous Square near to the restauarant and not far to walk to the Promenade deck for those that wish to stand outside/have a smoke might be an idea.

Phil

Hi, another suggestion is the MAST BAR at the pool....that is forward

upstairs outside. Though the Sunset bar is fun as well.

Hi Phil, nice to see you again.

I would highly recommend Sunset Bar...best spot on the ship.

Is that outside, I assume? If so, is there a large covered area - as we had a couple of meetings in the past on deck (bar areas) where the weather ended up being a factor (or perhaps it was an excuse for some...:rolleyes: ).

Tom

Hi,:) the Sunset Bar is all the way AFT of the Buffet....walk any further

and you will be in the water;)

Yes it is outside. Tables and Chairs and a bar as well.

I agree, the area is quite nice.

Sunset Bar aft on deck 11 is a good spot if the weather is nice and it is part covered too.

Phil

Is that outside, I assume? If so, is there a large covered area - as we had a couple of meetings in the past on deck (bar areas) where the weather ended up being a factor (or perhaps it was an excuse for some...:rolleyes: ).

Tom

Sorry Phil - I see that you already addressed my question prior to my asking!!

I was going back and reviewing all of the responses - thanks for everyone's input!

Tom

Tom-n-Cheryl, could I ask a favor and get you to drop me an email, the address is in my sig. You're taking the same itinerary that my wife and I are scheduled for next February as our first Celebrity cruise, and I had a question for you. Thanks in advance.

Tom-n-Cheryl, could I ask a favor and get you to drop me an email, the address is in my sig. You're taking the same itinerary that my wife and I are scheduled for next February as our first Celebrity cruise, and I had a question for you. Thanks in advance.

Will Do!

Tom

Archived