Caribbean Princess only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Thank you so very much. It is a wealth of information. We just booked for 6/4, and I really enjoy the research before a cruise. I think it is part of the fun.This is our first freestyle cruise, as we have mainly sailed with Celebrity.

Thank you again,

Bella

Thank you so very much. It is a wealth of information. We just booked for 6/4, and I really enjoy the research before a cruise. I think it is part of the fun.This is our first freestyle cruise, as we have mainly sailed with Celebrity.

Thank you again,

Bella

I love reading the patters! It will give you a good idea of all there is to do. Enjoy! :D

I never bring a plug. There are enough outlets. Two by the desk, behind the television, bathroom.

Hmmh.... I would bring the power strip. Especially if you have more things to plug in elsewhere, like camera chargers, music, or even decorative lights! (its really not a big deal to brong one along and helps out tremendously. I usually buy one at the dollar store and leave it there for the room steward!

FYI - no bathroom plugs, except for a special razor type outlet.

Caribe Cafe adjoins the Horizon Court Buffet.. It's just an additional themed buffet dining option, with seating.

Cafe Caribe actually has a Buffet and sitdown service. We went there late at night and ordered off menus. It was great late at night!:D

I was thinking about doing the Ultimate Balcony Dining for dinner one night. Has anyone done this that would like to share their experience? :rolleyes:

I was thinking about doing it also...and have pretty much decided to based on these reviews:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=719246

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=712055

Hope they help you!!

Thank you for your reply Amie Lynn. Is the chef's table considered the same thing as the Ultimate Balcony Dining? :confused:

No they aren't...i didnt realize i gave you a link to the chefs table. Sorry!:eek:

We are booked on the 7 night Southern Caribbean Explorer Cruise on May 3, 2009. There is now a 14 night cruise showing on the Princess Website for the CB on the same date. The itinerary shows it to be both Southern Caribbean itineraries joined together - basically a B2B treated as one cruise. May 10 now shows the Classic Southern Caribbean Cruise at the same price as our's. Under pricing for the 14 night it says "No pricing available at this time. Please consult your travel agent or call Princess Cruises at .....". I'm wondering if there will be a discount available for this cruise & if it will be treated as one cruise for the passenger (no cabin change, same card, dining assignment for traditional dining, etc).

Is this something new? I am a relative newbie to Princess and have never seen this before. I may have to start buttering DH up for the longer cruise, lol!:)

We are booked on the 7 night Southern Caribbean Explorer Cruise on May 3, 2009. There is now a 14 night cruise showing on the Princess Website for the CB on the same date. The itinerary shows it to be both Southern Caribbean itineraries joined together - basically a B2B treated as one cruise. May 10 now shows the Classic Southern Caribbean Cruise at the same price as our's. Under pricing for the 14 night it says "No pricing available at this time. Please consult your travel agent or call Princess Cruises at .....". I'm wondering if there will be a discount available for this cruise & if it will be treated as one cruise for the passenger (no cabin change, same card, dining assignment for traditional dining, etc).

Is this something new? I am a relative newbie to Princess and have never seen this before. I may have to start buttering DH up for the longer cruise, lol!:)

No it is not new, there are not many that they put together like that but they do it a few times in the Caribbean on the CB. :)

Is there any way to make this thread work so that the most recent posts are listed first. I hate having to go all the way to the end of multiple pages to get to the newest posts.....okay whining over with...

to make it display new posts first click User CP from the yellow line above. then you will see a control panel on left. click edit options then scroll down to threads.

Hope this helps. :)

Another option is to click on the little arrow next to the title of the thread and that will take you directly to the last post since you were last here. Or click on the little arrow next to the name of the last poster (on the right). That will take you to the last post and then you can scroll backwards. Changing your User CP option will make ALL threads read last post first, not just this one. However, some people prefer it that way.:)

Does CB have a Texas Hold'Em table?

Also, how are the balconies on the Riviera deck?

TEXAS HOLD’EM NOW ON MORE SHIPS!

Great news for poker fans!

The Ocean Players Club has introduced Texas Hold'em Poker on our member ships, featuring Low Limit Hold'Em.

Complimentary lessons are available for new players and on some select ships a fun poker tournament is held.

Recently introduced on some selected ships is the new PokerPro - an automated and interactive poker table.

PokerPro_Logo.JPG

TEXAS HOLD'EM tables in action now:

PRINCESS CRUISES

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

EMERALD PRINCESS

GOLDEN PRINCESS

SAPPHIRE PRINCESS

DIAMOND PRINCESS

CORAL PRINCESS

DAWN PRINCESS

CROWN PRINCESS

SEA PRINCESS

STAR PRINCESS

SUN PRINCESS

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

CARNIVAL PRIDE

CARNIVAL LEGEND

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

CARNIVAL DESTINY

CARNIVAL SPIRIT

CARNIVAL TRIUMPH

CARNIVAL MIRACLE

CARNIVAL LIBERTY

CARNIVAL GLORY

CARNIVAL VALOR

CARNIVAL VICTORY

CARNIVAL FREEDOM

FASCINATION

IMAGINATION

INSPIRATION

HOLIDAY

CELEBRATION

FANTASY

PARADISE

ELATION

ECSTASY

SENSATION

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

NOORDAM

MAASDAM

OCEAN VILLAGE

OCEAN VILLAGE 2

P&O AUS

PACIFIC DAWN

POKER PRO TEXAS HOLD'EM tables coming soon...

VENTURA P&O

PACIFIC SUN P&O AUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE DEALER TEXAS HOLD'EM tables in action now:

PRINCESS CRUISES

GRAND PRINCESS

ISLAND PRINCESS

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

ZUIDERDAM

STATENDAM

OOSTERDAM

RYNDAM

VEENDAM

VOLENDAM

WESTERDAM

ZAANDAM

CUNARD

QUEEN ELIZABETH 2

QUEEN MARY 2

P&O

OCEANA

ARCADIA

OCEAN VILLAGE

OCEAN VILLAGE I

LIVE DEALER TEXAS HOLD'EM tables coming soon...

AURORA P&O

KC, I couldn't see your post. Could you post again, and this time make it bigger?:D

The one automated table the CB has was a no limit table. It is a $100 buy in.I'm a small time gambler so when I sat down to play and the first guy bet $24 preflop, I folded and got my money back.

I watched a couple times all week. There were usually the same players there. It was amazing to this small timer the amounts of money flying around.:)

Bill

KC, I couldn't see your post. Could you post again, and this time make it bigger?:D

The one automated table the CB has was a no limit table. It is a $100 buy in.I'm a small time gambler so when I sat down to play and the first guy bet $24 preflop, I folded and got my money back.

I watched a couple times all week. There were usually the same players there. It was amazing to this small timer the amounts of money flying around.:)

Bill

So, with the automated table, there is no dealer? How does that work?

FI is big into Texas Hold Em - though I feel $100 buy is a lot, he will probably still play, hopefully not everynight!

Bill

5 /23/2007

TEXAS HOLD’EM NOW ON MORE SHIPS!

Ocean Players Club introduces PokerPro tables to more ships read more »

Archived