Thursday Weigh in... 9/16

lunyma

:( No Change for me this week. Which is really frustrating because I exercised 5 out of 7 days and drank my water and ate pretty well. Maybe not perfect but I would have thought I'd have lost something.

Ah well, staying the same is better than gaining!

I'm a WW lifetime member (lost almost 75 pounds) with my weight going up and down since reaching lifetime. I crept up to about 15 pounds above my goal weight. Two weeks ago I started following WW very strictly. Want to get in shape for my Oct. 30 cruise. Only used four flex points all week and often went under my points. In fact I've now only used four flex points in 16 days. Had a six day weigh-in (Wednesday through Tuesday) and took off 4.6 pounds!!!!

I have another 6 pounds to go to get to my goal weight, but I want to get 7 pounds below goal as I'm sure there will be weight gain on the cruise. So I have another 13 pounds to go in 6 weeks.

Last week I switched eating plans from Atkins to S Beach. I was really expecting a jump in my weight because of it and was ecstatic to see I've lost 1.6 lbs. :D

I'm living proof that if you stick with it, the weight WILL come off. You have to hang tough until it happens because it will. :)

Beth

Up one for me....no surprise. I have been stressing about my son and knew I was not eating right.

Congrats to all you losers and stay-the-samers. Better luck next week to all of us who gained. It will happen for us, too.

Rose

Down 2.5 pounds this week for a total of 19.5 pounds in 7 weeks! Yipee! :D

I weighed in a day early (Wednesday) as it was my anniversary yesterday and my DH took me out to eat lastnight. Ended up sticking to my WOE anyhow by making good choices from the menu. Wasn't even hard and I'm surprised I wasn't tempted by all the choices!

Congrats to all you losers and stick with it! Stay the samers and gainers, next week is YOUR week! :)

Jean

Looks like a really mixed bag this week with a lot in the same Boat:) as me. I was a STS (Stay The Samer) Which is really good considering I hit the Mandalay Bay Resort Buffet Friday Night, The Green Valley Ranch Resort Buffet Saturday Night and the Aladdin Resort Buffet Sunday. Yes, I had dessert at all three. It would be amazing how much weight I might actually loose if I was ever good all weekend. I think the problem is deep down in the depth of my mind I figure I am looking pretty good and I am with in 10 to 12 pounds of where I want to be so the urgency is not there. I guess I am practicing early maintence.;)

Orcrone, you are doing great, it is good that you know to start WW before you get too far above your goal weight. I have gone past my Goal so many times and I mean way past my goal. This time I did not attend meeting I just did it on my own. I know the old program way too well but it still works.

Yippee!!! Down another 2 lbs for a total of 6 in 2 weeks! It's really great, I didn't pay much attention to what I was eating and didn't excercise hardly at all, so quite happy with 2 lbs!

Congrats to all the losers, and just keep at it for the samers and gainers. It will come off!

Trish

Lisa,

Thanks for the encouragement. I felt good this morning when walking away from DW she said "wow, you're getting thin". Also, congrats on STS. If I went out to three buffets over the weekend I would have put on 7 pounds. (No, I'm not joking. I really could do that). That's why I have to be so careful and also why I'm going below my goal weight before my cruise. DW loses weight and gains weight slowly. I do both quick. It would not shock me if I put on 15-20 pounds on a ten day cruise.

It would not shock me if I put on 15-20 pounds on a ten day cruise.

Marc, our first 7 day cruise on the Zuirderdam in April 2003 I gained 13 pounds:eek: Luckily on the Oosterdam this past May I went to the Gym 5 of the morning for an hour and Thankfully only gained 5 pounds which did come off with the next 10 days after we were home. It has just been slow getting more off since we came home. I think I have only lost 14 more pounds since my low weight before the cruise in May. I would like to be taking off at least 5 pounds per month but I guess slow is good. Especially since I still enjoy eating on the weekends so I am not that deprived.:cool:

I didn't weigh in last week but I did get on the scale yesterday and I lost a total of 5.1 lbs in the past 2 weeks ... total of 25.3 lbs in 7 weeks...YEAY! I was also measured at the gym this week and lost almost 13 inches in total (arms, thighs, calves, bust :mad:, hips :D, waist, ) lol

Debbie

Better late than never, I guess! Lost 1.5 lbs this week- the weight I gained when we were in Jamaica a few weeks ago. Yippee!!

Lisa- WOW! Honey, I don't know how you're doing it, but God bless ya!

Sorry you aren't thrilled with Allentown- homesickness is tough! I'm originally from Illinois, and sometimes get homesick for small town life.

See everyone next week- hopefully I'll remember to post on the right day!

Betsy

Archived