GTY, Final Payment, and eDocs....

CorbinCatFan

We sail in 75 days and are booked OV gty on the Liberty. I made final payment yesterday around 11:00 am, and we got our cabin assignment last night. (Cat. 6B, room 2396 on the Main Deck) However, as crazy as CCL's new website has been I'm not sure that I trust this to be final. (Maybe tomorrow it will be bumped to an aft balcony room!)

This sucks. I am 29 days away and still no cabin assignment. I am ready to see where I am going to be. I am too impatient to wait until we sail. I know I shouldn't book a gty if I don't want to wait, but I am not THAT impatiet.:mad:

Just back from B2B cruise and did not get our assignment for the 1st week until we arrived at the pier - upgrade from inside gty. to balcony on Panorama Deck. Our two weeks were not linked together and was completely expecting to move back down to an inside on the Riviera Deck for week two. We finally asked at the Purser's Desk halfway through the first week, where our cabin would be for week 2. We got to keep our balcony. :)

You're still 73 days out? LOL LOL

We're 6 days from sailing. Cruise is sold out. Suite Gty booked. Platinum. No cabin assignment. :(

wow that would worry me too...thats why I have never tried GTY....too nervous, anxcious...have fun...hope you get a great suite....

Just back from B2B cruise and did not get our assignment for the 1st week until we arrived at the pier - upgrade from inside gty. to balcony on Panorama Deck. Our two weeks were not linked together and was completely expecting to move back down to an inside on the Riviera Deck for week two. We finally asked at the Purser's Desk halfway through the first week, where our cabin would be for week 2. We got to keep our balcony. :)

Lucky YOU!!!!! I would have been so happy!:D

This sucks. I am 29 days away and still no cabin assignment. I am ready to see where I am going to be. I am too impatient to wait until we sail. I know I shouldn't book a gty if I don't want to wait, but I am not THAT impatiet.:mad:

I will be on the same cruise as you and am eagerly waiting for my room asignment as well. I check every morning.

On my b2b last year I booked 1A gty got the 4A. I went to Purser's Desk halfway through the first cruise. At first they said they didn't know yet. When I said I was just woundering as I didn't want to unpack everything if I had to pack back up. She than went into the back and came back out and said I would be in the same room. I knew I had the 4A but the websit had been still showing 1A when I left home. It was very nice not to have to move.

This year I booked the same ship. I booked 1A again and made final payment at the same time. Next morning asigned to a 1A:mad:

Just wondering if we can still receive edocs if we booked through an internet booking agency? We have paid in full but when I go onto the Cranival website, it states that edocs are only available for bookings paid in full!?

On our previous cruises, we have only received our cabin assignment & documents about 1-2 weeks prior to the cruise but we have never used edocs before. We booked a balcony guarantee & I am anxious to see where we will be placed. On our last cruise, we got a fantastic upgrade from Balcony guarantee to Cat. 12. It was awesome. I'm not expecting that again but still would like to know where we will be this time.

Archived