New to Princess..and a little surprize was waiting

dfishner

Just booked my first Princess cruise on CP and am excited we always wanted to cruise on Princess but wanted to reach Platinum first on RCL before we ventured off.

First off we got the best deal on a balcony I ever seen in all our cruises which was a big plus I could not type fast enough to book our balcony cabin thinking if I did not do it now the rate would go up. My surprize came when I went and filled out the paper work on line and found I had $50 OBC which I had no idea how that came about but will be happy to spend it. So now I have a super rate and OBC on a great ship. I know the ship is great my next door neighbor has been on CP 3 times and keeps telling me :-). Even though our cruise is not until May it is a nice way to start with Princess.

Will a RCL cruiser like Princess? you bet this one will. I think these two lines are very similiar and knew when we decided to try other cruiselines Princess was the top of our list. So to say we are happy cruisers would be putting it mildly.

Welcome!

As you can see from my signature - I have cruise different lines. I kinda like them all for one reason or another.

This will be my 3rd Princess cruise - - I go where the bargin is and where I can talk my friends into cruising.

I will be on CP 03/02/08 - - so let me know if you want me to check anything out for you!

Just booked my first Princess cruise on CP and am excited we always wanted to cruise on Princess but wanted to reach Platinum first on RCL before we ventured off.

First off we got the best deal on a balcony I ever seen in all our cruises which was a big plus I could not type fast enough to book our balcony cabin thinking if I did not do it now the rate would go up. My surprize came when I went and filled out the paper work on line and found I had $50 OBC which I had no idea how that came about but will be happy to spend it. So now I have a super rate and OBC on a great ship. I know the ship is great my next door neighbor has been on CP 3 times and keeps telling me :-). Even though our cruise is not until May it is a nice way to start with Princess.

Will a RCL cruiser like Princess? you bet this one will. I think these two lines are very similiar and knew when we decided to try other cruiselines Princess was the top of our list. So to say we are happy cruisers would be putting it mildly.

Good for you and I am sure you will like Princess. You are right, the lines are similar, most lines are more similar than different. Nita

If you liked RCL, you should like Princess too. I just got back off our 2nd Princess cruise (Golden), and there are very few differences. The discriminator in our case is price and itinerary. Either Princess or RCL is great.:)

I know You will enjoy your upcoming "Princess Cruise"! Good for you! Great Rate and even an onboard credit. Been on this ship twice and loved it. Sail on her again in March of this year. This is my 61st cruise and 16th with Princess. I love to Cruise and have enjoyed all cruiselines. All are different! Some better than others..... Have a "Great Time"! IKE

Archived