Infant Rental Service on FOS

lakeatkeowee

Has anyone used a Rental delivery service for there infant?

I called FOS SD and ask,they gave me a phone number to call in Miami.

The prices are not bad.

I think a swing, play gym, bathing tub will come in handy.

Has anyone use this service ?

Remember most cabins are small. So unless they are sitting in a suite, I wouldn't add anymore things to take up space in the cabin.

I never needed a swing or play gym. I have taken an inflatable tub because it not only works in the bathtub but makes a GREAT water play area up on the pool deck.

Remember, you will be on FOS so there IS a Baby Zone area that does allow diapered infants but make sure the parents are aware that it isn't tne entire H20 zone. It's only a small area of the H20 zone that allows diapers. :)

So I guess what I am trying to say is no I aven't used that service because I never thought it was necessary to bring all of that stuff for the babies :)

LMFAO!

Where are you going to put/store all that stuff?

Unless you are in a suite (above JS) I would just forget it!

The largest thing we ever brought was an excersaucer. We were driving to the port, had a D1 and it came in very handy.

But all that stuff? I highly doubt that you are going to spend that much time in your room! Let the ship be the babies "floor gym" :D

LMFAO!

Where are you going to put/store all that stuff?

Unless you are in a suite (above JS) I would just forget it!

The largest thing we ever brought was an excersaucer. We were driving to the port, had a D1 and it came in very handy.

But all that stuff? I highly doubt that you are going to spend that much time in your room! Let the ship be the babies "floor gym" :D

SAS - You and I think wayyy too much alike LOL!

And I think I remember something about SOMEONE bringing a WATERMELON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p ;)

SAS - You and I think wayyy too much alike LOL!

And I think I remember something about SOMEONE bringing a WATERMELON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p ;)

Yea but the watermelon had a purpose!

That was to keep ME entertained!!! :D

We depart on the Voyager soon. There will be 5 infants coming with us among our friends. You dont know HOW HARD I am trying to talk these people out of bringing complete nursery's...... bottle warmers, changing table apparatus, extra this, more of that, jarred food, etc., etc.,etc...

I too had to learn the hard way that less is truly more when it comes to babies and cruising!

I too had to learn the hard way that less is truly more when it comes to babies and cruising!

Yes that's exactly it. I remember having some friend vacation meetups where my friends would walk into my room and see ToysRUs exploded on the floor :eek: That's when my oldest was a toddler. I have learned alot since then :)

Now the only thing I try to make room for is an obscene amount of shoes for the kids to match all of their dresses...lol.

So Sas - why don't you come on Genesis with us? It's gonna be an adventure

Yes that's exactly it. I remember having some friend vacation meetups where my friends would walk into my room and see ToysRUs exploded on the floor :eek: That's when my oldest was a toddler. I have learned alot since then :)

Now the only thing I try to make room for is an obscene amount of shoes for the kids to match all of their dresses...lol.

So Sas - why don't you come on Genesis with us? It's gonna be an adventure

you got mail!

I've often wanted to start a thread under "fun stuff" with a title of "strangest thread titles".

Now let me start by stating that at NO TIME did I think the OP was going to rent an infant, the thread title of "Infant Rental Service on FOS" did give me pause!:D

My DD is now 12YO, don't think I'll be renting an infant anytime soon, so I too will pass on that service:D

I've often wanted to start a thread under "fun stuff" with a title of "strangest thread titles".

Now let me start by stating that at NO TIME did I think the OP was going to rent an infant, the thread title of "Infant Rental Service on FOS" did give me pause!:D

My DD is now 12YO, don't think I'll be renting an infant anytime soon, so I too will pass on that service:D

HAHAHAHA! I was thinking the same thing. I was going to post

"Now darling I don't have one for you to rent but I do have one for you to BUY" ROFL!!!!!

But I figured she is new and sounded desperate to get some help for her family :)

I almost tossed my coffee on the computer screen when I read the thread title. I thought the OP wanted to rent a baby !!! Too funny.

To the OP, unless you have a LARGE suite, you're not going to fit all that into a cabin. Once you put in the pack n play, and a few toys, if you're in a regular size cabin, that's about it. The usual cabins are small, and won't fit a play gym and all that stuff.

Has anyone used a Rental delivery service for there infant?

I called FOS SD and ask,they gave me a phone number to call in Miami.

The prices are not bad.

I think a swing, play gym, bathing tub will come in handy.

Has anyone use this service ?

I just packed a bouncie chair - light and easily transportable. We used it in the room, on deck, etc. Easy to put up on the bed out of the way when we were in the cabin and not using it.

Best,

Mia

To all reply. My husband and I are staying on the FOS deck 10 Royal Suite it has 1400 sq. ft. plus.

Our adults children of eight have the owner suites all together four cabins.

My husband and I plan on doing a lot of babysitting in our RS ............with two grand babies five months apart.

And for the lady drinking her coffee don't spill it ,I want rent out our grandchildern..........

Archived