It's our turn! Finally!!

surfoz

We are off to the airport bright and early tomorrow morning bound for Sydney town, could be a day at Taronga Park zoo or Manly beach, depending how we feel when we get to the big smoke.....then sunday we board the Sun Princess-------- Wowa time to pack tonight, Pam made me buy new clothes( so everyone doesn't spot the Queenslander)

take care, work hard:D ( sorry about that) and be well!

cheers

Jeff and Pam

WOW. I'm so jealous. My countdown clock still says 39 days and feels sooo far away.:( You feel you're almost there you receive the blue folder.:)

Enjoy your trip down to Sydney and more importantly enjoy the Sun. By all reports she certainly is a beauty.:D

Cheers

Marg

We are off to the airport bright and early tomorrow morning bound for Sydney town, could be a day at Taronga Park zoo or Manly beach, depending how we feel when we get to the big smoke.....then sunday we board the Sun Princess-------- Wowa time to pack tonight, Pam made me buy new clothes( so everyone doesn't spot the Queenslander)

cheers

Jeff and Pam

Wow, have a great time cruising!

I wish it was me!

I am originally from Manly area, so catching the ferry over there would be a nice day out for you.

I love it there.

Have a great time, and remember- photos and review on your return! :D

Cheers!! :)

Jeff and Pam, have a great cruise. Weather is getting a bit better for you.

Hope you enjoy SP, don't forget us future SP cruisers, we would like to hear your sea stories.

Cheers..Les:cool:

cheers

Jeff and Pam

You will love it. Enjoy Sydney (you will wish you went a day earlier though) and have a wonderful time aboard the Sun Princess.

You will need to buy more new clothes when you return. Something about the salt air that causes them to shrink. ;)

Will work hard holding the fort till you get back. Plenty of use from your camera too please!!

Perhaps too late for your packing...but

Why have a problem being a Queenslander?

Wherever I go (including cruising) I always wear my Qld Cricket polo shirts - and with pride!

OK maybe I'm a bit over the top... but I have found that where you come from can be important when relating to others.

On Sapphire Princess, apart from the Yanks (who have no idea what cricket is) I came across many Aussies and quite a few Poms who related to Queensland ( via the cricket connection)

In fact I gave one Pom a QC tie for his birthday and he was most chuffed.

On your cruise I suspect that there will be many Aussies...so just think State of Origin ! :D

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all your best wishes and comments.

Oh this cruise seemed to be jinxed before we even got on the ship.

There were many disappointed and angry passengers on this cruise.

Several ports were missed and we arrived into Sydney late, due to "bad weather".

I will write a full review soon when my mind can make my fingers type...... but for now we are finally home 24 hours late and need a little nap.

I have a few issuses to sort out with Princess but at the end of day................. we had a great time!

cheers

Thanks for all your best wishes and comments.

Oh this cruise seemed to be jinxed before we even got on the ship.

There were many disappointed and angry passengers on this cruise.

Several ports were missed and we arrived into Sydney late, due to "bad weather".

I will write a full review soon when my mind can make my fingers type...... but for now we are finally home 24 hours late and need a little nap.

I have a few issuses to sort out with Princess but at the end of day................. we had a great time!

cheers

Sorry to hear you got the rough end of the pineapple with this cruise.

Late start, late finish, missed ports, bad weather, new CD, new Captain. Seems you had the works. Mind you, even though she was several hours late, Sun Princess made our day when she gate crashed the Harbour cruise. Hope these pics make up for some of the disappointments.

Sun Princess arrives on the scene

2003565827484418904_rs.jpg

Sun Princess greets QE2

2003510079738756686_rs.jpg

Sun Princess greets QV

2003536902714466684_rs.jpg

Hi Geoff

The captain didn't make any friends on this cruise:D .

Thanks for the pics, I will add them to my album if you don't mind. Can you see me in the middle on the top deck? haha

cheers

Jeff

Jeff,

Add to your album, no probs.

Perhaps you should have worn a maroon shirt, I am having trouble spotting you.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived