All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

This is a great thread! I'm a few pages behind, but I plan on playing catch-up in a minute! Those are some great photos of the ship.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a charge for the boxing ring? And it's location is in the gym right?

Thanks for your help! :D

This is a great thread! I'm a few pages behind, but I plan on playing catch-up in a minute! Those are some great photos of the ship.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a charge for the boxing ring? And it's location is in the gym right?

Thanks for your help! :D

It is in the gym. I think it's $100 for an hour of private lessons. Honestly I'm not sure if there is a charge to just use it though - sorry:)

Plane landing @ Sunset Beach in St. Maarten during our Liberty cruise:

2078304180046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice Pic. We would like to go there to see it ouselves, but my question is : Is that a beach that you can spend the day on?? Like do they have waverunners to rent, food? etc..... or is there a "better" beach to spend time on?

Nice Pic. We would like to go there to see it ouselves, but my question is : Is that a beach that you can spend the day on?? Like do they have waverunners to rent, food? etc..... or is there a "better" beach to spend time on?

For a "beach" day, this beach is best in the morning as planes usually arrive in the afternoon.

However, Orient Beach is an excellent beach for renting wave runners, parasailing, food, etc.

Great pic, Craig! That's where we're headed next time we're in St. Maarten, which is November.

Here is more info about Maho Beach: http://www.st-maarten-info.com/St-Maarten-Beaches/MahoBay.html

Thanks! The Sunset Beach Bar has a bar and stools with a front row view, plus a surfboard that has all of the day's arrivals on it. Very fun - especially when planes take off!

Christie: do you know if there is a charge for the boxing ring on the Liberty? :D

Hi Raina! When we were on Freedom, I do remember there being offered lessons in the ring, and yes you had to pay for them. Not sure if it's changed recently though. :)

Centrum:

2365287160046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

I love that picture! Thanks for sharing.

Does anybody have any suggestions for the western route stopping in Montego Bay, Jamaica? I've read so many things about this place and we are seriously considering just staying on the ship. Our only concern is that if we don't get off and at least see some of Montego Bay we might regret it later on. What do you think?

BTW, if it were just me and my husband we wouldn't be so concerned, but we will have 5 kids with us so we just want to make sure we are safe.

Does anyone have the compass from the labadee,montego bay, grand cayman, cozumel itinerary? The only ones I could find were from last year and a different itinerary. Again, thanks in advance.

Someone sent me a copy of theirs recently. If you email me at my screen name @yahoo.com, I will be happy to forward them on to you.

I love that picture! Thanks for sharing.

Does anybody have any suggestions for the western route stopping in Montego Bay, Jamaica? I've read so many things about this place and we are seriously considering just staying on the ship. Our only concern is that if we don't get off and at least see some of Montego Bay we might regret it later on. What do you think?

BTW, if it were just me and my husband we wouldn't be so concerned, but we will have 5 kids with us so we just want to make sure we are safe.

You can take a cab here: http://www.doctorscave.com/

GREAT gated beach! It is sooo beautiful here, and safe if you're dropped off right in front & go right in. :)

Great picture of the Liberty at Labadee! Almost every picture I've seen on these boards of Labadee shows overcast skies, though. Is it ever sunny there? Ha ha. (I'm going there in less than three weeks!)

Erica

Great picture of the Liberty at Labadee! Almost every picture I've seen on these boards of Labadee shows overcast skies, though. Is it ever sunny there? Ha ha. (I'm going there in less than three weeks!)

Erica

Our first trip there was sunny:p.

Seriously though, even though it was overcast, the weather was excellent - warm but not too hot and the water was very nice too!