Question for dforeigner

sheephugs

Who is that baby on your avatar?? I LOL every time I scroll & it pops up. I wish I could give that expression as a grown-up...it says SO much.

I LOVE it!!:D

Not a clue. One day I searched for Avatars on the Internet and I found it. I do get some grief from some of the folks at the floataway lounge who complain that the baby is too scary. I am with you. I love it as it adds character and catches people's attention.

Who is that baby on your avatar?? I LOL every time I scroll & it pops up. I wish I could give that expression as a grown-up...it says SO much.

I LOVE it!!:D

Scared the h*** out of me the first day it looked at me, kind of grows on you after awhile. :eek:

If you walk around the room don't leave it up on the screen it watches you. :D

Scared the h*** out of me the first day it looked at me, kind of grows on you after awhile. :eek:

If you walk around the room don't leave it up on the screen it watches you. :D

I just noticed it for the first time. You are right, that kid watches you like a hawk.

Oh no, dforeigner, I can't stop laughing. When you first changed your avatar I thought..'Oh, he must have become a grandfather / father and he's so proud of the baby that he wants us all to see it.' I did wonder why you had chosen a pic of such a cross (dare I say unattractive) child but put it down to grandfatherly / fatherly pride. You certainly had me fooled!

Ros

Oh no, dforeigner, I can't stop laughing. When you first changed your avatar I thought..'Oh, he must have become a grandfather / father and he's so proud of the baby that he wants us all to see it.' I did wonder why you had chosen a pic of such a cross (dare I say unattractive) child but put it down to grandfatherly / fatherly pride. You certainly had me fooled!

Ros

It is just a kid portraying the go ahead, make my day type attitude. I think is cute and funny at the same time. Hence the reason I am using it.

Please, don’t encourage him.... :rolleyes:

Kinda freaks us out in the floataway lounge....especially one thread....;)

We've been trying to get him to change his avatar for the longest time....:cool:

He than switched to a cute snoopy...:) but, now he's back to his ol' self . :eek:

:D

Please, don’t encourage him.... :rolleyes:

Kinda freaks us out in the floataway lounge....especially one thread....;)

We've been trying to get him to change his avatar for the longest time....:cool:

He than switched to a cute snoopy...:) but, now he's back to his ol' self . :eek:

Ya gotta admit-it is unique!!!

Not a clue. One day I searched for Avatars on the Internet and I found it. I do get some grief from some of the folks at the floataway lounge who complain that the baby is too scary. I am with you. I love it as it adds character and catches people's attention.

My sister's son looked just like that when he was mad when he was a baby.....everytime I see that picture I think of him!!!

It is just a kid portraying the go ahead, make my day type attitude. I think is cute and funny at the same time. Hence the reason I am using it.

I always wondered if the baby was yours, but I was to afraid to ask! :p

It cracks me up whenever I see it! I don't think he is scary at all. Maybe not as SWEET as my avatar though!

I have to admit your Avatar and Screen Name is a real pleaser - ;) ;)

Good Choice!!!

Just heavenly!!! :p

Loveboat_Dream.jpg

Each night my DH & I would order the Loveboat Dream.

Looking forward to tasting it again this coming August...

Yum!!!!

:)

Archived