Luggage question

I will be sailing on Majesty next week. I do not fly...we drive to the pier. I know airlines have restrictions on liquids/gels packed in carry-on luggage. Does anyone know if RCCL has similar restrictions at the pier? I would prefer to pack my toiletries on my carry-on if possible.

Thanks!!

I will be sailing on Majesty next week. I do not fly...we drive to the pier. I know airlines have restrictions on liquids/gels packed in carry-on luggage. Does anyone know if RCCL has similar restrictions at the pier? I would prefer to pack my toiletries on my carry-on if possible.

Thanks!!

You are going to drive all the way from Pennsylvania to Florida for a four day cruise? :eek:

You are going to drive all the way from Pennsylvania to Florida for a four day cruise? :eek:

Probably not planning to return to PA. :D (I was born up these so don't think I am picking on y'all.)

My DH and I are cruising on the Majesty next month for a weekend cruise, and as such, would rather carry our luggage on and off rather than wait for it to be delivered to our room.

Does my luggage have to fit through a screening machine, similar to the ones used in an airport? I don't want to use my meduim suitcase if it won't fit. I would rather put my things in a smaller rolling suitcase, and carry maybe a duffle-type bag for the excess stuff.

was wondering (and searching these threads) for carry-on as well. anyone know measurements needed to get through scanner to carry-on?

A 22in bag will make it through the scanner. That is the measurement of the longest side.

was wondering (and searching these threads) for carry-on as well. anyone know measurements needed to get through scanner to carry-on?

It's a pretty big scanner. Bigger than regulation airline carry-on would still fit through. Can't give you measurements, though, sorry.

(the airport scanners are big enough to accommodate bigger bags than the airlines will let you carry on)

Archived