Mariner Deck 10 aft Jr. Suite

Hi all! Well... I just put on a courtesy hold for a jr. suite aft on Deck 10 of the Mariner for summer 2009 while she is in CA. We usually try to stay midship and away from elevators, but I thought about trying something new. Looking for opinions from people regarding noise, motion, unpleasant odors,... you name it.... I'd love to hear it! I need to either book or release by tomorrow, so I would appreciate your input!

:)

The aft cabins on Voyager class don't have the clear view that the Radiance class have, but the balcony will be larger!

You may feel vibration , and if seas are rough, you will have more motion than midships. Noise/odor aren't problems!!!!

Hello,

We had this room in August and we LOVED it! The balcony is absolutely huge and the room was very nice. We had our 2 DD (3 months and 23 months at the time) with us. We did not think the walk was bad at all. There was plenty of space for 2 pack-n-plays, a double stroller, and everything for 4 people. It is a great room and I would not give it up!

Have a great cruise!

Jenn

The aft cabins on Voyager class don't have the clear view that the Radiance class have, but the balcony will be larger!

You may feel vibration , and if seas are rough, you will have more motion than midships. Noise/odor aren't problems!!!!

By chance does anyone have a pic off the balcony for a similar cabin?

Loved this location. Have stayed in both JS aft deck ten cabins on the Navigator and no problems at all with noise or vibration. Very quite and the balcony is huge.

Here are a few photos of the cabin which will be basically the same on the Mariner.

NavigatorOTS088.jpg

NavigatorOTS001.jpg

And one of the best things about this balcony. :)

NavigatorOTS002.jpg

Archived