Wine & Dine

Does anyone have the Wine & Dine list for each level of wines (Gold, Platinum, Diamond)?

I'm trying to decide which package to choose, and I'd really like to know what is included in each.

It can be obtained at the RCCL website, under the gifts and gear section.

is the Wine package offered as soon as you board ship (before the 1st evening meal) the same as the wine & dine package you can purchase online?

Yes, it's identical. You can often buy it in the afternoon of the first day, too, at the expo where they show off all their services.

Yes, it's identical. You can often buy it in the afternoon of the first day, too, at the expo where they show off all their services.

thanks. We got a nice "shipboard credit" when we booked so I'm thinking waiting to purchase on board might be a good use of some of those funds!

thanks. We got a nice "shipboard credit" when we booked so I'm thinking waiting to purchase on board might be a good use of some of those funds!

We like the package. If you have bottles left over, you can bring them home. We've never had to... :o

RCI's website does not have the full wine list, unless they've added it in the last 2 weeks. If you click on the link in my signature you can see the list that was current as of 2007. We're just back from Mariner, and they rolled out a new list the day we sailed, according to our waiter. Not a lot of changes that I noticed except that our 2 favorite Pinot Noirs, Byron and Jibe, are gone.:( I'll post my pics of the new list in a few days.

Archived