"LIVE" from the Westerdam / 3-09-08

Radio

Here are a few more pics, that I may not have posted, as I am uploading to my Cruise Album. . .

Some pics are repeats. . .

Radio

Radio's Balcony / Deck 6 / FWD / VB

WS17.jpg

Ocean Bar / Deck 4 / MID

WSO4.jpg

Relaxation Room / Greenhouse Spa / Westerdam

WS20.jpg

Greenhouse Spa Locker Room

WS23.jpg

Westerdam in Grand Turk

CC7.jpg

Radio, do you have a single arm tripod for your camera, or are your arms 6' long? I'm trying to figure out how you took the picture of your balcony without an extension.

Smooth Sailing!

Ha ha ha :rolleyes: . . . It is done with a wide angle lens. . .

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha :rolleyes: . . . It is done with a wide angle lens. . .

Radio

This may have been asked and answered but I am still reading this thread. I am thoroughly enjoying your pictures and comments. We have been on the Westerdam the last 2 New Years sailings. I am so impressed with your pictures. Can you tell me which camera you are using? It looks like you are a photographer and reporter. I will try to keep track of your escapades in the future. Take care.

Linda

Radio, is your office in Virginia? We live near Manassas and keep looking for a good person to help us with cruising if you know what I mean.

I just finished your thread. I had some interuptions. I loved Westerdam also. I have only been on 3 cruises and 2 of them were on her. I am trying to save money now so I can go on another cruise. My DH actually likes cruising. He is a workaholic but I can actually get him to relax. Too bad it takes him almost the full week to get relaxed. Maybe a B2B or 14 day cruise next if money allows.

Linda

My Balcony (6011) Starboard FWD

CC22.jpg

How the he** did you take this? :confused: It looks as though you found a way to attach yourself to the top corner of the baclony!! :eek: Or maybe there's a ledge and you set your camera on it and figured out how to push the button to take the picture. I just can't figure it out and especialy how you did it without getting any of your body parts in there!!

How the he** did you take this? :confused: It looks as though you found a way to attach yourself to the top corner of the baclony!! :eek: Or maybe there's a ledge and you set your camera on it and figured out how to push the button to take the picture. I just can't figure it out and especialy how you did it without getting any of your body parts in there!!

I see a hairy forarm so I am guessing he held it high (maybe stepping on a chair) and took a few till he got what he wanted.

Is that what you do Radio?

Linda

I see a hairy forarm so I am guessing he held it high (maybe stepping on a chair) and took a few till he got what he wanted.

You do? Where? :confused: You've got good eyes!! :D

Ha Ha. . . .Oooops. . . :o I guess I forgot to crop the image enough.

Lets try it again !

Radio

Balcony Photo

CC22B.jpg

My Balcony (Cabin 6011) Starboard FWD

CC221A.jpg

>SNIP< I am guessing he held it high (maybe stepping on a chair) and took a few till he got what he wanted.

Is that what you do Radio?

Linda

Yes Linda. . That is exactly what I do. . . I might of snapped 8 pics of this image, until I got the one I wanted. (sometimes I never get the right one. . .)

Most of the pics that get posted are the same way. I took over 1100 pics on this trip, but only 150-200 will make it to my album.

I am alot of things, but I am not a photographer ! I just love to take pics on a cruise !

Radio

Yes Linda. . That is exactly what I do. . . I might of snapped 8 pics of this image, until I got the one I wanted. (sometimes I never get the right one. . .)

Most of the pics that get posted are the same way. I took over 1100 pics on this trip, but only 150-200 will make it to my album.

I am alot of things, but I am not a photographer ! I just love to take pics on a cruise !

Radio

Don't sell yourself short, Radio...you're a great photographer...with a great camera, too. ;)

Radio,

If you are not a photographer I don't know who is? You take absolutely fabulous photos. You should consider becoming a travel reporter/critic. You would be perfect for the job!!

I have loved reading your "live from thread" ...even now that it is no longer "live".

Thanks for putting it out there for the rest of us to enjoy.

Rochelle

Radio,

If you are not a photographer I don't know who is? You take absolutely fabulous photos. You should consider becoming a travel reporter/critic. You would be perfect for the job!!

I have loved reading your "live from thread" ...even now that it is no longer "live".

Thanks for putting it out there for the rest of us to enjoy.

Rochelle

Thanks for the nice comments. . . A new "LIVE" cruise will be announced very soon. . .

Radio

Radio... I tried to find photos for the Century and could not?? We are sailing on the Century in July. We are doing Northern Europe and can't wait! I would love to see your photos. I have really enjoyed this thread as we are going on the Westerdam in December. Thanks so much. >SNIP< quote]

My Century pics are now ready, and can be found HERE

Radio

Radio, or anyone else..

I have a question about HMC

I got the HAL dvd yesterday and watched it *they said 2 to 5 days, and it came in 2 days, I was impressed*

I saw what looked to be a sorta water park on the Island w/ a slide... Dad always loves the slides and stuff. I was wondering where it is on the Island, and if it's only for the kiddies before I mention it to him.

One more thing... PG... I hear it's open for lunch on sea days or what not... can someone confirm this? I would rather do lunch there if it's possible.

2 weeks till we leave for the FLorida!

:)

Archived