registered credit card

samtheman

I'v checked in on line giving a credit card i'll use on board for May trip

but now I changed credit card will I be able to register new card on date of cruise

Can you not edit your on-line checkin to register the new card you plan to use?

I do that all the time. When I register online, I use the same credit card, one that I use for only that purpose in order to protect myself from any fraud or stolen credit card numbers. When I check in at the terminal, I just give them another card for them to imprint. There's never been a problem.

I do that all the time. When I register online, I use the same credit card, one that I use for only that purpose in order to protect myself from any fraud or stolen credit card numbers. When I check in at the terminal, I just give them another card for them to imprint. There's never been a problem.

We do the same ....so...using a different credit card is not a problem.;)

I'v checked in on line giving a credit card i'll use on board for May trip

but now I changed credit card will I be able to register new card on date of cruise

As others have already said, you should have no problem checking in with the new card.

If you will be using the new card for purchases while in the various ports-of-call, I have another suggestion. Shortly before leaving, call the customer service number on the back of the card and indicate the dates of travel and that they are to expect transactions from places outside your home country.

Archived