Princess Site Down?

Gigi1220

Is anyone else having issues logging into their account on princess site?

Hi:

I've been trying to log in all morning and have not been able to. My guess is the website is too busy today with all the new 2009 itineraries being posted today. Last night the site worked perfectly well. I plan to keep trying.

Regards,

Arlene

Actually a lot of the European '09 starting selling yesterday, and the rooms were going fast. We booked about 30 minutes after they opened, and we couldn't get the cabin we wanted. I'm sure the site is very busy today since today was supposed to be the official start of the new cruises.

Having the same problem here too.

Also tried to book a 2009 Holy Land cruise this AM through my TA, & her Princess site is down, so she couldn't even quote me a price.

Minette

Me too:confused:

I am confused about the Holy Land cruise. Can only find one and it's for November. There has always been a couple in October. I don't think they are all listed yet.

I've given up on the Princess site and emailed my TA to handle it.

I just went into my cruise personalizer for my upcoming cruises and got in with no problem at all. Now I was not looking for a cruise so maybe just that section is affected.

Marilyn

Me too:confused:

I am confused about the Holy Land cruise. Can only find one and it's for November. There has always been a couple in October. I don't think they are all listed yet.

I've given up on the Princess site and emailed my TA to handle it.

This is from the Princess News website about all the European itineraries for 2009. Check out the Holy Land Cruises.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na935

Minette

Yeah, it's up now. Just got into My Princess.

You can always tell when they are doing something to the site as it will act "funky". I was hoping they were adding the excursions for my June cruise but still no luck.

I guess I'll have to go book an European cruise as it seems that's what they were updating!! :D

I tried all morning after booking my preferred cabin on the Crown for Aug. 24th, '09 and couldn't get in until just now.

Good thing too......Princess did not have me in the right cabin...so TA had to call them and go through it all again.

Thanks to the Personalizer I was able to find out the error and get it fixed before the cabin was gone or we wouldn't be going.

dog

This is from the Princess News website about all the European itineraries for 2009. Check out the Holy Land Cruises.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na935

Minette

I still can't find but one Holy Land cruise for 2009 and it's in November.

Does anyone know if Princess decided not to do the October cruises?

Thanks cruisnfreak for alerting me to opening of bookings. We wanted the prized end cabins for Royal Princess med cruise, and were able to snag them. I was thinking of splurging on the Owners Suites, but were already sold out as of 1 PM on Friday, so that really saved me a ton of money!!!

As of today 3-18...Europe cruises are still not showing up on the website.

I had called Princess Tuesday of last week, and they insisted that as soon as booking were available, they would be online and there was no need to keep calling in to check. Glad I didn't listen to her! You guys always have better information than the official sources!!!

This year the Royal is doing the Canada/New England cruise. Maybe that is what is going to happen for 2009.

Marilyn

From Princess's website. All Europe itineraries are under "News" they just haven't posted them all yet under the "Find A Cruise" section. There are indeed October Holy Land sailings.

Holy Land -- Two 12-day itineraries on Royal Princess offer the opportunity to visit several ports in Israel's Holy Land. Sailings between Rome and Athens offer stops at Sorrento/Capri, Alexandria (for Cairo/Giza overland excursion), Port Said, Jerusalem (Ashdod), Galilee/Nazareth (Haifa), Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Patmos, and Santorini, departing on May 8, June 13, July 19, August 24, September 29, October 11 and November 16.

Sailings between Athens and Venice feature calls at Santorini, Patmos, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Galilee/Nazareth (Haifa), Jerusalem (Ashdod), Port Said (for Cairo/Giza overland excursion), Alexandria, Split (Croatia), with departures on May 20, June 25, September 5, October 23, and November 4.

Egypt & Aegean -- A 12-day roundtrip itinerary from Rome to the wonders of Egypt, featuring calls at Naples/Capri, Athens (Piraeus), Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Istanbul, Mykonos, Port Said (for Cairo/Giza overland excursion), and Alexandria. Two sailings are offered on Grand Princess on October 13 and November 18.

Archived