Thanks for all the advice I have read...

My family and I returned last week from our first cruise, the 3/2 sailing on Freedom....I have not personally ever posted any questions, but I have been a diligent reader lo' these many months....I learned a lot from you experienced cruisers and was well prepared....All it took was some reading, sometimes daily, sometimes every few days, on the new questions posted and the answers given and sure enough, I gained a bit more knowledge....Even I would get exasperated when I saw a question posted that I had just read a few days or weeks earlier and I have to give it to you, you never posted an answer that I was tempted to post, which would have run something like, "Jeez, we just had this asked/answered, take a half hour and read thru and you'll find it...."....A particular thank you to "Sue" and her menu patience and to, I believe, FLA Cruiser with the cattle in his signature.....Happy Cruising to all.....(I am beginning the planning for our second cruise, a Med I believe):D

My family and I returned last week from our first cruise, the 3/2 sailing on Freedom....I have not personally ever posted any questions, but I have been a diligent reader lo' these many months....I learned a lot from you experienced cruisers and was well prepared....All it took was some reading, sometimes daily, sometimes every few days, on the new questions posted and the answers given and sure enough, I gained a bit more knowledge....Even I would get exasperated when I saw a question posted that I had just read a few days or weeks earlier and I have to give it to you, you never posted an answer that I was tempted to post, which would have run something like, "Jeez, we just had this asked/answered, take a half hour and read thru and you'll find it...."....A particular thank you to "Sue" and her menu patience and to, I believe, FLA Cruiser with the cattle in his signature.....Happy Cruising to all.....(I am beginning the planning for our second cruise, a Med I believe):D

Welcome home. Glad you enjoyed your cruise and all of the information you received from this board.

It's RancherDave with the cattle photo! ;)

Archived