room service menu

KathyW

Just a quick question, room service menu for breakfast, is it just cold items like croissants and cereals etc.?

Many thanks.

KathyW:)

On the QM2 you can order a cooked breakfast or enjoy a continental style of toast, juice, croissants and cereal. Here's a link with the choices available.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1355629378071127132MDjbwY

Jonathan

It is really astonishing: We got breakfast on deck 11 - everything (inclusive special wishes which were not on the menu) delivered on time - hot meals hot (be careful). I wonder how they can do it from deck 1 (?).

It is indeed an alternative to the court and the Britannia.

Enjoy it.

Michael

It is really astonishing: We got breakfast on deck 11 - everything (inclusive special wishes which were not on the menu) delivered on time - hot meals hot (be careful). I wonder how they can do it from deck 1 (?).

It is indeed an alternative to the court and the Britannia.

Enjoy it.

Michael

It was Hot Food because the British are competent....:)

Just a quick question, room service menu for breakfast, is it just cold items like croissants and cereals etc.?

Many thanks.

KathyW:)

does anyone have a regular menu, as in lunch, supper, dinner, night snacks?

Here is the "Breakfast in Bed" menu from the QM2 in January. And one level up are a bunch of other QM2 menus. BTW when I added "grilled tomato" and "chili flakes" (aka crushed red pepper) to my breakfast order I got both, no problem.

Here is the "Breakfast in Bed" menu from the QM2 in January. And one level up are a bunch of other QM2 menus. BTW when I added "grilled tomato" and "chili flakes" (aka crushed red pepper) to my breakfast order I got both, no problem.

Are these menus for just the Queen's grill passengers or for everyone?

Thanks,

Judy

Are these menus for just the Queen's grill passengers or for everyone?

Thanks,

Judy

As far as I know the "Breakfast in Bed" menu is the same for all. The other menus I saved are each labeled with the restaurant they are from.

Hmmm...what I meant was regular roomservice menus.

Yes, the British do run the ship. Cunard may be owned by umbrella company Carnival Corp., but QM2 is owned by Cunard, a thoroughly British company. The senior Hotel Manager is British, the Commodore and most of his officers are British. She is run in a British service style. QM2 is British.

So this is the menu i had....

[see post #19]

And this is the menu as posted earlier....

[see posts #12 & #19]

Wow do I ever feel like i've missed out. No wonder i hated breakfast in bed!:mad:

Perhaps I'm mistaken believing that everyone gets the same "Breakfast in Bed" menu. Mine is from a PG cabin. Yours?

Yes, the British do run the ship. Cunard may be owned by umbrella company Carnival Corp., but QM2 is owned by Cunard, a thoroughly British company. The senior Hotel Manager is British, the Commodore and most of his officers are British. She is run in a British service style. QM2 is British.

Yes, luckily it is and as it should be ;)

Betsy

Archived