Plus Size: Quacker Factory

Doug&Suzy-Q

I saw www.quackerfactory.com on QVC.......channel surfing......the clothing look very nice....good quality...reasonable priced..........

Just wanted to pass this on..........

Be sure and follow the measurements, from what I remember they run quite large & you need to order a smaller size.:)

Jan

kind of off topic... but does anyone know why she always wears a headband?

Miami,

I've wondered about this also. A lot of her clothes have too much adornment for me, but there is a gorgeous floral jacket of hers I've seen that I reallly want. I'm not much for all the bling though. My clothing is all pretty boring I guess.

I can't imagine why, but I find her rather odd & only watch a short time. I guess that's not fair, I can only watch QVC for a short time LOL. They make everything sound so good & you had better hurry & call NOW!! LOL

Jan

The headband, which I think looks very silly, is worn because she calls herself the Quacker Queen and the headband is her Quacker crown. No, I'm not kidding. As to her fashions, I want to warn everyone about the sequins she puts on her slacks, jackets and t shirts. DON'T EVER PUT THEM IN THE WASHER OR DRYER. The crystals fall off---most of them fall off. She just had a TSV which was a top and capri set that had tiny crystals on the hem of the jacket and capris and my sister bought the set. She wore them and then washed them and nearly all the crystals fell off. I had another outfit of hers, and again, when I opened the dryer, it was filled with crystals. There's no way I'm buying something made of cotton and having to send it to a dry cleaner or hand wash it. What a pain. So be very careful with anything having crystals on it, unless you don't mind hand washing.

The headband, which I think looks very silly, is worn because she calls herself the Quacker Queen and the headband is her Quacker crown. No, I'm not kidding.

Thanks... always wondered. I think she looks ridiculous. Can't say I like her clothes.

Miami,

I've wondered about this also. A lot of her clothes have too much adornment for me, but there is a gorgeous floral jacket of hers I've seen that I reallly want. I'm not much for all the bling though. My clothing is all pretty boring I guess.

Hi Susan,:) how are you? I cancelled the Solstice cruise...are you still

going? Hopefully one day we will meet on the high seas.

You are not boring:) there are different styles for everyone....

She has alot of loyal customers and that is fine......I am just

not one of them.

Wow...thanks everyone......I only watch QVC for a very short time frame, or channel surfing. I will be very careful.....and yes she is a bit annoying........that's why I went to the web site:D

I would have mad a big mistake on the sparklies........I love them....and I absolutely will not take everyday clothes to the cleaners............

Hi, I must be doing something wrong I have been trying to access this web site and it keeps telling me , not available. Any suggestions ??

Cori

Cori, go to www.qvc.com and type in Quacker Factory in the

search bar. It will give you an extensive list of her products.

According to the website, she lives in Florida near the ocean. I assume that the tube around her head is a flotation device that will keep her from drowning in case she falls in.

I assume that the tube around her head is a flotation device that will keep her from drowning in case she falls in.

I love your sense of humor!!!!! We used to have a politician's wife who was wearing headbands l-o-n-g after they were popular and she wore them with everything, evening dresses or day wear. We figured they were covering her lobotomy scars. Honestly, you'd think someone would tell these people that it just isn't a flattering look.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Archived