When are you sailing to and around or in South America and What ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

We have booked the Norwegian Crown for the 29 day Combination cruise from Miami to Buenos Aires on Nov5 to Dec 4 2005. Will be searching CRUISE CRITIC for any and all help. Have only done three other cruises. 1 Bermuda Star in 89 and the last two on Costa in 2004 and 2005 in February to the Eastern and Western Caribbe.

Hi all - DW and I are retired and living in Florida. We have booked a b2b on the Regal Princess for March 9. LV: Buenos Aires to FT. Lauderdale- 29 days

We have cruised for 20 some years but this is our first BIG one. Any tips or information greatly appreciated. Earl

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am on the Norwegian Crown sailing from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires, leaving Valparaiso on the 18th December 05 and arriving in Buenos Aires on the 2nd January 06. Staying at Sheratons for 2 nights each end of the cruise.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I bet I win the "farthest out booking" :D (to date anyway!)

Jan 5, 2007 Pacific Princess 15 Days Calleo (Lima, Peru ) to FLL

We are planning a week Pre-cruise to Machu Picchu (privately) - Any suggestions welcome.........expecially appreciate recommendations for a good tour guide from LIMA or Cuzco for the week.

GotToCruise (aka Renee)

We are on the amazone cruise with the Fred Olson Breamar 16 febr. 2006 and on the the trip from Buenos Aires to Valpariso on the infinity 14 jan. 2007. We have a lot to look forward to. Greetings from the netherlands Geertje

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we are doing a 12 nt. southbound transatlantic crossing on 11/27/05 from Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro on Oceania's Insignia with a few days post cruise in Rio and a post cruise trip to Iguacu Falls.

Archived